WWE 2K20 game guide focuses on where to find save game file location. This short guide will give you the basic path of save game file location for WWE 2K20 game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
WWE 2K20 introduces WWE 2K Originals, each with its own unique theme and content including a new Showcase Episode featuring new arenas, Superstars, Story Towers, unlockable character parts, arenas, and more.
For the first time ever in WWE 2K, play as both a male and female MyPLAYER in MyCAREER as you journey through the twists, turns and storylines on the path to WWE excellence – featuring cutscenes and voiceovers from your favorite Superstars.
NEW GAME MODES AND STREAMLINED CONTROLS
Controls will be streamlined to allow new players to jump into the game more easily, while experienced players will still enjoy a challenge. In addition, WWE 2K20 players will be able to compete as both male and female Superstars in MyCAREER and Mixed Tag matches, while last year’s popular 2K Towers returns with exciting new challenges, including a story-driven Tower centered around the career of Roman Reigns.
Save Game Location
WWE 2K20 Savegames can be found here:
You have to fill the blank with your Steam id.
If you are having trouble finding the location then follow the steps below.
- First you need to open you Steam folder. Not your Steam Library but where you have installed the Steam App. You can find the folder inside C:\Program Files(x86) or C:\Program Files
- Open the Steam folder and there look for a folder called userdata.
- Inside userdata open the folder that represents you steam id. If you have only one Steam account then you will see only one folder. If you have multiple then you will see multiple.
- To know which folder to open if you have multiple accounts, go to your Steam Inventory, click on the Trade Offers button and then select ‘Who can send me Trade Offers?’ at the right side bar.
- Scroll down and you will see your trade url. Just look at the number after ‘partner=’ in the url. That is your id.
- Go back to the userdata folder and open the folder that is showing your Steam id.
- Now open the folder 1015500 inside it
- Finally open the remote folder.
Settings > Application Saved Data Management > SAVED DATA IN SYSTEM STORAGE > WWE 2K20
My Games and Apps > WWE 2K20 > Menu > Manage Game > SAVED
This is the ending of WWE 2K20 Save Game Fileguide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.