Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to explain How to Make Money in the Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic game. It’s hard to make money but we will give some tips about using Coal. These tips and strategies about using coal provide you make money easily.
So we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
How to Make Money (Tips&Strategies)
Making money in hard difficulty is quite challenging but there are few viable strategies. I’ve tried this one so far:
Tips for Using Coal
- Build coal mine
- Build coal processing plant
- Build large aggregate storage for coal
- Build a power plant and connect it to two different border posts via power poles, and set the electricity for full export on both
- Build a town with housing for ~500 people and all infrastructure (shops, hospital, fire station, buildings for kids)
- The exported energy will give you a big income for the beginning – wait a bit and collect some money
- Build a quarry
- Build a gravel plant with asphalt and concrete factories connected to it
- Build open storage and buy some of every resource there in auto buy mode
- Now you have most of the resources to build good roads and simple buildings with construction office
- Build Steel Mill for resources (it will take quite a while) and connect it to the coal aggregate storage
- Build Iron mine and processing plant or just import the iron in the Steel Mill if there are no deposits in vicinity
- Import the steel for huge profit
- Keep an eye on the coal mine, as you will need a lot of coal
- From this point on, do whatever you want, as you need money only for advanced resources and consumables
This is the ending of the guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.