Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to explain some console commands which are invisible shortcuts and Debug Menu cheats. While writing this guide, We pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Console Commands & Shortcuts
- H – indicates the node points of the path / road / pavement.
- 2 – hides streets and sidewalks.
- 3 – hides the rail.
- 5 – hides semaphores.
- 6 – hides cars.
- 0 – hides all of the above, pipelines and conveyors
- Left Shift – enlarge / reduce the image when the building structure is rotate.
- Left CTRL + G – hides the game interface.
- E + L + C – reset of power / electricity decrease.
Cheat & Debug Menu
C + H + E – enabled or disabled debugging and cheating.
Left CTRL + C – opens the first window of the road depot in the city.
Left CTRL + F – empties the tank and sends the car to refuel at the service station.
Left CTRL + L – changes the availability of cars (all or by years).
Left CTRL + I – shows the black nodes of the height grid.
Left CTRL + M – adds one hundred thousand in cash (in rubles and dollars).
Left CTRL + R – resets the available cash register to zero and stops the camera view.
Left CTRL + Q – information on the needs of residents in the building window.
Left CTRL + X – converts the texture of roads and streets by 180 degrees
This is the ending of Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic – Console Commands & Shortcuts guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic – Tips&Tricks for All Players
- Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic – Semaphore User Guide (Expended)
- Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic – All Resources Chart
- Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic – How to Make Money
- Workers & Resources: Soviet Republic – How to Raise Government Loyalty