Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. Wolfenstein Youngblood game guide focuses on muscle ability skills list for each level. The guide will give you basic tips for muscle ability skill list in Wolfenstein Youngblood game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood is the first modern co-op Wolfenstein adventure. Team up with a friend or play alone. Level up, explore, and complete missions to unlock new abilities, weapons, gadgets, cosmetics, and more to complement your playstyle and customize your appearance.
- How Skills Work Guide (Mind, Muscle, Power)
- Mind Ability Skills List (Each Level)
- Power Ability Skills List (Each Level)
Muscle Ability Skills List (Each Level)
Muscle skills are generally about fighting — armor, weapons, and toughness.
There are four trees here, too:
- The first row increases your max armor.
- The second row increases how much ammo you can carry (and the third one increases how much damage grenades do).
- The third row makes your thrown weapons more dangerous. The first lets you take down tougher enemies with a silent takedown. The second and fourth add speed and damage to thrown melee weapons. The third increases the number of thrown weapons you can carry.
- The fourth row adds the ability to carry heavy weapons (the ones dropped by supersoldiers). The second tier lets you move faster while carrying them. The third tier lets you put them into your gun pocket (weapon wheel). The fourth tier isn’t about heavy weapons. Instead, it keeps you from getting knocked down.
Muscle Ability Skills
|Armor +||İncreases maximum armor to 125|
|Dual-Wielder||Enables dual-wielding of one-handed firearmrs. Double-tap (Y) to activate dual-wield.|
|Supersoldat Hunter||Enables silent takedowns on Supersoldaten.|
|Bigger Guns||Allows you to carry heavy weapons dropped by enemies.|
|Armor ++||İncreases maximum armor to 150|
|Ballistic Ammo Pack||Carry 35% more ballistic ammo.|
|Super-Kinetic Throw||Throw grenades and melee weapons with extreme force, causing extra damage on impact. If the enemy survives the hit, they might be knocked down or staggered.|
|Agile Gunner||Allows you to move faster and Power Jump while wielding heavy weapons.|
|Armor +++||İncreases maximum armor to 175|
|Grenadier||Grenades do +25% more damage and your maximum carry capacity is increased from 3 to 6 grenades|
|6-point Blade Belt||Increases your maximu carry capacity of throwable melee weapons from 3 to 6.|
|Extreme Gun Pocket||Heavy weapons can be placed in your inventory and upgraded. Access them by holding RB|
|Armor ++++||İncreases maximum armor to 200|
|Krafwerk Ammo Optimizer||Doubles the magazine capacity for Kraftwerk weapons.|
|Blade Annihilator||Your thrown Hatchets and Knives become immensely powerful and will kill most organic enemies in one hit|
|No-Knock||Become immune to all types of knockdown effects.|
This is the ending of Wolfenstein Youngblood Muscle Ability Skills List (Each Levels) guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.