Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. Wolfenstein Youngblood game guide focuses on mind ability skills list for each level. The guide will give you basic tips for mind ability skill list in Wolfenstein Youngblood game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood is the first modern co-op Wolfenstein adventure. Team up with a friend or play alone. Level up, explore, and complete missions to unlock new abilities, weapons, gadgets, cosmetics, and more to complement your playstyle and customize your appearance.
- How Skills Work Guide (Mind, Muscle, Power)
- Muscle Ability Skills List (Each Level)
- Power Ability Skills List (Each Level)
Mind Ability Skills List (Each Level)
Mind skills focus on movement, finding things, and your sister’s health.
There are four upgrade trees:
- The first row focuses on interacting with your sister during revives and Pep Signals.
- The second row increases your max health.
- The third row is about looting and finding things. The first three increase the amount of ammo, health, and armor enemies drop. The fourth adds collectibles to your mini map.
- The final row is mostly about movement. These add a rapid sidestep, increase your speed while crouched, increase the radius for automatically picking up items as you run over them, and adds an automatic reload to non-equipped weapons.
Mind Ability Skills
|First Aid||Gain +25 health and +25 armor after being revived by your sister. Damage immunity is also increased from 2 to 4 seconds|
|Health +||İncreases maximum health to 125|
|Ammo Collector||Find more ammunitaon when looting dead enemies|
|Side Dasher||Perfmor a quick sideways dash by strafing sideways and pressing LS|
|Second Aid||Gain +50 health and +50 armor after being revived by your sister. Damage immunity is also increased from 4 to 6 seconds|
|Health ++||İncreases maximum health to 150|
|Health Collector||Find more health when looting dead enemies|
|Stalker||Move faster while crouching|
|Sisterly Pep||Pep signal range is increased to 20 meters and cooldown is reduced by 25%.|
|Health +++||İncreases maximum health to 175|
|Armor Collector||Find more armor when looting dead enemies|
|Far Grabber||Loot range increased by 50%|
|Sisterly Love||Pep signal range is increased to 25 meters and cooldown is reduced by 50%|
|Health ++++||İncreases maximum health to 200|
|Secrets Collector||Collectibles appear on your Minimap.|
|Pocket Reload||Switching weapons will always yiedl a fully loaded magazine, provided you have ammo available.|
This is the ending of Wolfenstein Youngblood Mind Ability Skills List (Each Levels) guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.