Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. Wolfenstein: Youngblood game guide focuses on how skill tree and ability work. The guide will give you basic strategical advice, tips, and tricks on Mind skills, muscle skills, and power skills and abilities for Wolfenstein Youngblood game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood is the first modern co-op Wolfenstein adventure. Team up with a friend or play alone. Level up, explore, and complete missions to unlock new abilities, weapons, gadgets, cosmetics, and more to complement your playstyle and customize your appearance.
Wolfenstein: Youngblood features the most open-ended Wolfenstein experience to date.
How Skills Work Guide (Mind, Muscle, Power)
Buying new skills requires Ability Points. You’ll earn these by completing the various main story and side missions you get as you travel around Neu-Paris. You can see how many Ability Points (and XP and silver coins) each mission will earn you in your Journal on the Missions tab.
The skills are broken into three broad categories: Mind, Muscle, and Power (the names are only tangentially related to the skills under them). We’ll break them down below.
1. Mind Skills
The Mind ability tree:
- Grant bonuses like more health and armor immediately after being revived
- Finding more ammunition off fallen foes and a speed sideways Dash.
- Moving higher up includes abilities for spotting hidden collectibles and always finding a fully reloaded magazine when you switch weapons
In brief, mind skills focus on movement, finding things, and your sister’s health.
There are four upgrade trees:
- The first row focuses on interacting with your sister during revives and Pep Signals.
- The second row increases your max health.
- The third row is about looting and finding things. The first three increase the amount of ammo, health, and armor enemies drop. The fourth adds collectibles to your mini map.
- The final row is mostly about movement. These add a rapid sidestep, increase your speed while crouched, increase the radius for automatically picking up items as you run over them, and adds an automatic reload to non-equipped weapons.
You can also see all mind ability skill for each level by click here
2. Muscle Skills
- Upgrades your total armor
- Allows you to carry more ammo, dual-wield weapons
- Carry around the big guns.
- If you invested enough points into this tree, it will even let you store heavy weapons in your inventory
Muscle skills are generally about fighting — armor, weapons, and toughness.
There are four trees here, too:
- The first row increases your max armor.
- The second row increases how much ammo you can carry (and the third one increases how much damage grenades do).
- The third row makes your thrown weapons more dangerous. The first lets you take down tougher enemies with a silent takedown. The second and fourth add speed and damage to thrown melee weapons. The third increases the number of thrown weapons you can carry.
- The fourth row adds the ability to carry heavy weapons (the ones dropped by supersoldiers). The second tier lets you move faster while carrying them. The third tier lets you put them into your gun pocket (weapon wheel). The fourth tier isn’t about heavy weapons. Instead, it keeps you from getting knocked down.
3. Power Skills
- Increases your combat effectiveness.
- First off, it provides you a cloaking device that becomes more effective as you level it up.
- These skills focus on either your Cloak or Crush ability. Both trees increase the effectiveness of that ability. There’s not much to say about them besides choose Crush, and only focus on Crush — like we suggested in our beginner’s guide.
There is a third Power that unlocks very late in the game (after completing all three Brother Tower raids) called God Key. We won’t go into what it does to avoid spoilers, but we will say that it’s very useful.
This is the ending of Wolfenstein: Youngblood How Skılls Work Guide (Mind, Muscle, Power) guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.