Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem game guide focuses on Illusions of Peace Quest Walkthrough. Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem features two kinds of quests, Main Quests and Side Quests. Illusions of Peace is one of the main quests in the game. The guide will give you quick tips to complete Illusions of Peace Quest. We hope that this guide will help you.
Quests in Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem consist of a variety of missions and tasks that the player can acquire and complete throughout the game. Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem features two kinds of quests, Main Quests and Side Quests. Illusions of Peace is one of the main quests in the game.
Other Acts Quests Walkthrough
Other Act 3 Quests Walkthrough
Illusions of Peace Quest Mission List
- Find a Path to the Vault of Truth
- Talk to Aurora Knight Gendris
- Use the Escape Tunnel to Enter the Vault of Truth
- Enter the Vault of Truth s Main Halls
- Reach the end of a Wing and Attune to its Altar
- Reach and Attune to the Altar on the other Wing
- Reach the Sanctum of Truth
- Take the Second Part of the Helion
- Banish Sinadrahel and his Allies
- Retrieve the Second Part of the Helion
- Talk to Gemese in his camp by Fast Travelling using the Worldmap.
- Talk to Valeria
Illusions of Peace Quest Walkthrough
You will start with talking to Aurora Knight Gendris and he will give you order to find other pieces of Helion. Go, attune yourself to the Searing Song’s altar at the end of each of the Vault s Wings and unseal the Inner Sanctum, there you shall find what you seek. But Sinadrahel and his Allies will be waiting for you, in there.
Always move around them to attack and kill. There will be red light when they attack you. Escape their moves and attack from behind. You will kill them easly. Take the second piece of the Helion and go to Gemes. He will give you and Valeria an order about going to Keep’s walls.
This is the ending of Wolcen: Lords of Mayhem Illusions of Peace Quest Walkthrough guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.