Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on Warhammer: Chaosbane High Elf Mage: Weave n Beam build guide (Chaos 5 viable). While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
This is a “weaving” build option in which you alternate between short bursts of the “Arcane Hail-superior” & “Breath of Fire-mastered” skills at a minimum interval of 3s to achieve great Dps output.
It is based around using the Dragontamer Heroic set & the heroic sword “RIft-Eater” & is fully capable of clearing all content on Chaos 5 difficulty modes.
High Elf Mage: Weave n Beam build guide (Chaos 5 viable)
Skill Selections, Hotbar & Non-combat static statsheet
- 1) Alternating between the two damage types helps keep full uptime on both 100% dmg buffs from “Arcane binding”.
- 2) Every use of “Breath of Fire” also activates our passive “Quaysh Shield” for greater Hp sustain/Dmg reduction.
- 3) It procs beams from the item “Rift-Eater” like crazy.
While remaining static (not moving) whenever safely possible to keep active our defensive buffs and remembering to cast “Blinding Light-M”, “Aetheric Vortex-S” on cooldown for the additional utility they bring along with them. (Area dmg, +25% Damage taken to mobs, Slows, Knockback & Health/energy sustain)
Casting “Aetheric Storm-M” either on cd or saved for when needed during big pulls and/or boss burn phases for the damage buff it provides as well as the great area coverage too.
Alternative skill setup: (here’s 2 simple skill swaps for those who don’t enjoy Breath of fire spamming)
- Replace “Breath of fire-Mastered” with “Aetheric Ray – Superior”
- Replace “Quasyh Shield-Mastered” with “Arcane Secrets-Mastered”
And it still pushes out fantastic dps, (See 50s keeper of secrets kill video in the link at end of guide)
God Skill Tree:
Current Blessing Gem combinations used:
Gear & Stats by slot:
Gear & stats by slot :
(Disclaimer: gear rolls are subject to change at anytime.)
Main Set slots:
- Dragontamer Helm = 3k Armor, 7.9 Cd reduction, 10k Health, 9.4% cost reduction, 104 counter-attack
- Dragontamer Chest = 3.1k Armor, 10.4k Health, .6 health regen, 24 max energy, 127 counter-attack
- Dragontamer Legs = 3.1k Armor, 10.4k Health, .5 health regen, 22 max energy, 120 counter-attack
- Dragontamer Bracer =3.1k Armor, 10.2k Health, 30% Crit damage, 23 max energy, 108 counter-attack
- Dragontamer Boots =3.1k Armor, 10.2k Health, 9.4% speed bonus, 20 max energy, 124 counter-attack
- Rift-Eater sword = 14% Armor Pierce, 17% Cd reduction, 57% Crit Damage, 5.4k Damage, 238 counter-attack
- Relentless Sentinel staff = 8.2% Cd reduction, 16% Crit chance, 27% Crit Damage, 2.5k Damage, 127 counter-attack
- Dragon Ring = 5.2% Crit chance, 12% Crit damage, 1k Damage, 4k health [Chance on crit proc = -20% dmg taken]
- Ring of Radiance = 2% armor pierce, 6.1% Crit chance, 971 damage, 4.1k health [Chance on crit proc = cd reduction]
- Phoenix Amulet = 1.2k armor, 5.6% Crit, 4k Health, 47 counter-attack [On potion use proc = -30% dmg taken]
Some useful stat priorities on gear that I’ve mainly been focused on trying to find so far.
Offensive = Crit chance > Damage >= Critical Damage > Pierce armor
Defensive/Utility = Armor > Health > Cooldown Reduction > Health regen
From what drops I’ve seen so far in-game, rings, necklaces & staffs all appear to be able to roll the holy trifecta of +Crit chance, +Crit dmg & +damage, provided of course that Rngesus is on your side lol.
Build in-Action & In-Combat buffed statsheet
Great Unclean One (boss rush)
This is the ending of Warhammer: Chaosbane High Elf Mage: Weave n Beam build guide (Chaos 5 viable) guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.