Warfork game guide focuses on useful console commands and guide on how to open the console. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
How to Open Console
Press ^ to open console
Press tab to see all commands, for example type cg_ then tab to see all cg commands
- vid_restart – restarts video in case you changed settings
- cg_showpressedkeys 1 – see a layout of the pressed keys, also while spectating (great for learning!)
- cg_teamColoredBeams 1 – sets beam colors to the color of the teams
- fov 110 – sets fov to 110 (my personal choice, anything between 90 and 120 is fine, experiment!)
- cg_simpleitems 0 – items are 2d instead of 3d for better sight
- \cg_strafehud 1 – addition to your screen to help you strafe
- bind b kill – Race restart by pressing b, also you can do f3 🙂
- \top – shows the top players and their time/stats
- \callvote nextmap – starts a vote for the next map
- \callvote map mapname – starts a vote for a specific map
- \callvote map – the maplist of the server
This is the ending of Warfork Console Commands guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.