Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on Two Worlds: Epic Edition How to fix Opening Game on Mac Version. While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
How to fix Opening Game on Mac Version
This guide is for the Mac version of the game
After you update your operating system to High Sierra, the game says “Running” next to the game title in the Library list for 5 seconds then flashes to “Syncing” for a split second, then…nothing
Step-by-step guide to solve the problem:
1. Go to your Steam Library
2. Right click on “Two Worlds: Epic Edition” and select ‘Properties’
3. Click Local Files tab then click ‘Browse Local Files’
4. Now a Finder (native file browser of Mac OS) window opens up with the icon of the game
5. Right click on the icon and select ‘Show package content’ from right click menu
6. Open ‘Wineskin’ (It’s a software to emulate Windows games on Mac/Linux)
7. Click ‘Set screen options’ then untick the option ‘Auto Detect GPU Info…’
8. Click Done at the bottom, and click ‘Advanced’
9. Select the ‘Tools’ menu then ‘Kill Wineskin Processes’ from the Utilities
10. In the popup window, click ‘Yes’
11. Open ‘Winetricks’ from the Utilities
12. At the bottom click ‘Update Winetricks’
13. Find and open down the Settings menu
14. Scroll down and find the line: “videomemorysize=2…”
15. Tick the box of the line, then click on the ‘Run’ button.
16. This takes a little time, but after it finished, you can close Winetricks and Wineskin
17. Now you can go back to Steam and play the game “Two Worlds: Epic Edition”.
This is the ending of Two Worlds: Epic Edition How to fix Opening Game on Mac Version guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found