Trials of Mana game guide focuses on how to Change the button prompts and remap controller button in-game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
1. Downloading the mod
Installing the mod
- After downloading the zip file, extract it in your Trials of Mana Paks folder.
Example X:\Steam\steamapps\common\Trials of Mana\Trials of Mana\Content\Paks
- Make sure it looks like the image below
(there may be more files depending on later patches, just make sure Trials of Mana-WindowsNoEditor_9_P.pak is there)
To uninstall, simply remove Trials of Mana-WindowsNoEditor_9_P.pak from the folder, making sure not to remove any other file.
2. Remapping buttons (optional, recommended)
– Since the PS4 version uses Touchpad for “Select”, please remap your controller so that Touchpad is the Select button. Otherwise your Share button will be Select but display Touchpad in-game.
– Since the Switch button positions are different from Xbox, please remap your controller as necessary.
Xbox -> Switch:
A -> B
B -> A
Y -> X
X -> Y
This is the ending of Trials of Mana Remapping Controller Buttons guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found