Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on Total War: THREE KINGDOMS /3 Kingdoms All Battles Guide. While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
- How to Have Kids/Childs
- How to Get Zhao Yun?
- All Classes Guide for Beginners
- How to Change Language?
- How to Replenish Army
- How to Assign Administrators
- How to Recruit Army
- How to Create Army
- What Can Administrators Do?
- How to Cancel Diplomatic Agreements?
- How to Cancel Trade Deals?
- How to Zoom in Battle?
- How to Assign Governors?
When an army on the campaign map is ordered to attack a settlement or another army, a battle will ensue. These battles fall into several different categories.
All Battles Guide
- Triggered when an army on the campaign map in ambush stance attacks.
- When an ambush battle begins, the defender’s army begins in a tactically disadvantageous column formation.
- The attacker may deploy all around them to swiftly attack them and exploit their lack of readiness.
- The defender will succeed if they can defeat the attacking army, or retreat via the marked extraction point.
- If any army is attacked while in the Encampment Stance an encampment battle will ensue.
- The defender will deploy within a walled wooden encampment, with limited entry points for the attacker and arrow tower fortifications.
- Land battle is a broad term describing the battles that occur when armies meet in open land, outside of cities or towns.
- They offer plenty of space to manoeuvre, and may encompass a host of different terrain features.
Town and Resource battle
- A town or resource battle is fought in a town (an unwalled commandery capital) or a resource centre – a minor settlement in a county attached to a commandery which may take the from of a mine, a farm, a small town, or other resource-generating conurbation.
- Town and resource battles may offer barricades for the defender to deploy, and the defender will have access to garrison troops.
- A Siege is a battle for a walled settlement or city.
- Occur when an army attacks a commandery capital.
- The attacker may decide to build Siege Equipment while besieging before the battle commences.
- Likewise, a siege battle may offer defensive fortifications for the defender to deploy, such as barricades, bastion artillery, and arrow towers in fixed positions.
- The attacker may target and destroy wall sections and defensive fortifications with their artillery.
- The defender will have access to the city’s garrison troops, and any army stationed in the city when the siege battle commences.
This is the ending of Total War: THREE KINGDOMS All Battles Guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.