Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on Them & Us Tips and Tricks. While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
A few Tips and Tricks to help players
– You don’t want to kill every zombie. This is covered in the guide but you realistically can only afford to kill about half of them (maybe a little more if you scrounge all the ammo). Learning to get past zombies in rooms you don’t need to come back to is incredible helpful to success.
– Healing items are limited but you can make each one go farther by using the Ointment item. It has enough charges to combine with every healing item in the game and increases the healing output of every item by a decent amount. Make sure to get this from the Bathroom early in the game and move it to the Main Hall saferoom as soon as is convenient to make sure you get the most out of your healing items.
– Because you don’t have any kind of item storage, and only a 6 slot inventory, dropping your items in an accessible place is important. I found the best places are right outside the bathroom in the Bedroom Side Hallway (before making it to the main hall) and the Main Hall safe room (after making it to the main hall. I chose these locations because they are usually pretty safe to get to from any location the player might be in while progressing through the game (at least, with the strategies I’m using).
– Zombie speeds change each time you encounter them. While some zombies seem to usually be faster than others, even the fast zombies sometimes walk slowly and the slow ones occasionally break into a dead sprint. You can reset zombies by leaving and entering areas so if a Zombie becomes hard to avoid because of a speed boost and you don’t have ammo to kill it, try leaving the area and coming back.
– Like the previous tip, Zombies sometimes have a few different area’s in a room they an appear when you enter. Sometimes (like in the Bedroom Side Hallway) you can use this to your advantage when a Zombie is blocking your path. If you leave and come back it might not be in the same spot and you may be able to move through without fighting or dodging.
– The knife isn’t worth using in combat. I usually don’t even pick it up because your inventory is so small when you start. If you don’t have handgun ammo (or just don’t have the handgun at all), then juking a Zombie is a much better option than engaging in a melee fight with the knife.
– On higher difficulties, Zombies don’t get much more health but they get CRAZY fast. It makes dodging their attacks much more difficult and forces you to kill a lot more of them because some Zombies which are safe to keep alive in Normal and Easy will pose a grave threat on Hard. Keep this in mind if you try for Hard on a second play through.
This is the ending of Them & Us Tips and Tricks guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found