The Outer Worlds game guide focuses on The Low Crusade Companion Quest Walkthrough. The Low Crusade is one of the Companion Quests in The Outer Worlds. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other Guides for the Quest Walkthrough
- Collect Fees Quest Walkthrough
- The Illustrated Manual Quest Walkthrough
- The Cleaning Machine Quest Walkthrough
- The Empty Man Quests Walkthrough
- Drinking Sapphire Wine Quest Walkthrough
- Worst Contact Quest Walkthrough
- Friendship’s Due Quest Walkthrough
- Don’t Bite the Sun Quest Walkthrough
The Outer Worlds Companion Quests
The Outer Worlds Companions are similar to those of the Fallout franchise. Players can have two Companions at once, and they have their own Perks and alignments. Whereas players can recruit party members to crew their Starship – Companions come with you and interject in their adventures with their own views, objectives, and missions. There are apparently six companions
Companion Quests in The Outer Worlds are the Quests that take you through Companion activities of the game, and advance Companion plots. These are Quests that are optional, and don’t need to be completed in order to finish The Outer Worlds.
The Low Crusade Quest
The Low Crusade is one of the Companion Quests in The Outer Worlds. Companion Quests are optional quests that players can chose to complete in order to further their relationship with party NPCs or their alliances.
|1,313 Bit Cartridge|
|Framed Insurance Check|
The Low Crusade Objectives
Visit Ellie’s Parents in Byzantium
- Ellie hasn’t spoken to her parents in a long time, and she thinks it’s high time she check on them. With you in tow, of course.
Follow Up with Ellie
- Ellie was understandably dismayed to find that her parents had declared her dead and were living off her life insurance money.
- She probably needs to talk… somewhere away from her folks
Find the Insurance Agency Office
- If anyone’s going to make money off of Ellie’s alleged death, ellie figures it should be her.
- Find the Greater Halcyon Insurance Group in Byzantium to set things straight.
Set Up a Dummy Beneficiary Account for Ellie
- Visit the Greater Halcyon Insurance Group in Fallbrook and set up a dummy beneficiary account for Ellie.
- The insurance agend mentioned a terminal in the back room that stores all their policy data.
Talk to Ellie
- All of Ellie’s future insurance payouts will now be funneled into her dummy account. Time to wrap things up with her.
The Low Crusade Walkthrough
If you’ve completed Worst Contact and recruited Ellie this quest will trigger if you speak to her on The Unreliable once you travel to Byzantium. Head to the Fenhill Estate and speak with Ellie’s parents. You’ll learn that they collected on her life insurance policy by concocting an insane story and now they want her gone or they’ll lose their wealth. This will net you 12,240 XP.
When docking at Byzantium, Ellie may approach you with this quest. Head into Byzantium and travel to Ellie’s parents’ house, speak with them there. Speak to Ellie outside the Estate and she’ll hatch a plan to steal the money. Agree to help her and you’ll gain another 12,240 XP.
Follow the objective markers to the next few areas, until you reach the insurance building.
Next you’ll need to examine the mailbox outside Greater Halcyon Insurance Group, next to the two guards in Prosperity Plaza. It’s right across from Auntie Cleo’s Salon Club, which is closed. Once you do the quest will update and you’ll be instructed to head to Fallbrook on Monarch and setup a dummy account.
Speak to the Insurance Agent there and change the beneficiary on Marilyn Fenhill’s life insurance policy. She will tell you you cannot do it, but will tell you that you can alter the beneficiary on the terminal in the backroom. Or you can Bribe her for 3800 Bits to do it, or Intimidate (30) her to do it.
You can Lockpick the back room if you have (45) Lockpick or you can Pickpocket the key from the Insurance Agent. If you Pickpocketed the Insurance Agent you can use the key on the terminal as well. Changing Ellie to the beneficiary will net you 12,400 XP.
Speak to Ellie afterwards and you’ll gain 1,313 Bit Cartridges and a Framed Insurance Check. as well as 53000 XP. This concludes Ellie’s quest line.
This is the ending of The Outer Worlds The Low Crusade Quest guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.