The Outer Worlds game guide focuses on Friendship’s Due Companion Quest Walkthrough. Friendship’s Due is one of the Companion Quests in The Outer Worlds. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other Guides for the Quest Walkthrough
- Collect Fees Quest Walkthrough
- The Illustrated Manual Quest Walkthrough
- The Cleaning Machine Quest Walkthrough
- The Empty Man Quests Walkthrough
- Drinking Sapphire Wine Quest Walkthrough
- Worst Contact Quest Walkthrough
- Don’t Bite the Sun Quest Walkthrough
- The Low Crusade Quest Walkthrough
The Outer Worlds Companion Quests
The Outer Worlds Companions are similar to those of the Fallout franchise. Players can have two Companions at once, and they have their own Perks and alignments. Whereas players can recruit party members to crew their Starship – Companions come with you and interject in their adventures with their own views, objectives, and missions. There are apparently six companions
Companion Quests in The Outer Worlds are the Quests that take you through Companion activities of the game, and advance Companion plots. These are Quests that are optional, and don’t need to be completed in order to finish The Outer Worlds.
Friendship’s Due Quest
|3600 Bit Cartridge|
Friendship’s Due is one of the Companion Quests in The Outer Worlds. Companion Quests are optional quests that players can chose to complete in order to further their relationship with party NPCs or their alliances.
Friendship’s Due Objectives
Bring Felix to Meet with Harlow
- Felix wants to meet Harlow in person. Travel to his landing pad on Scylla to have a chat with him.
- Harlow told you that if Felix wants a place on his crew, he must prove himself by killing a traitor named Rufus Trask. he wants you to find Trask, kill him, and take his ring.
- Rufus Trask has gone into hiding. Harlow suggested questioning his wife, Rosana. She can be found on the Groundbreaker.
- Trask is hiding in Emerald Vale
(Optional) Find Trask’s Stashed Evidence
- Trask said he stashed evidence against Harlow in a vent back in Harlow’s base. It could be worth a look.
Return to Harlow with Felix
- With Trask dealth with, it’s time to return to Harlow
Speak with Felix on the Ship
- You confronted Harlow about Trask. Felix would like a word with you.
Friendship’s Due Walkthrough
This quest is only available if you have recruited Felix into your party. Take him exploring with you and after a certain amount of time you can initiate conversation and he will ask you for a favor. Hear him out and accept to begin the quest.
Travel to Harlow’s Base in Scylla and have Felix in your party when heading out. Upon arrival, you’ll meet Voelker, who asks where you’re going. Say you’re with Felix and you’ll be allowed through. Go inside and through the corridor to your right and you’ll find Harlow and his canid, Marlow. Ask Harlow why you’re here and he will say that he is working on something big and he wants Felix to be a part of it.
Harlow wants to know where Felix’s loyalties lie by finding and killing a traitor, Trask. He tells you to find Rosana, Trask’s wife, in the Groundbreaker. You’ll get 10,000xp and Harlow’s Emblem. If you talk to Felix after this, he will agree that something feels off and it feels like Harlow intends to take advantage of him.
Head to the Groundbreaker and go to The Lost Hope, the local tavern and you’ll find Rosana. Ask her about her husband Rufus and she’ll say she’s not on speaking terms with him. If you repaired the radiators for Junlei you can bring this up as proof of character. She will reveal that Rufus is hiding in Emerald Vale, and you’ll gain 10800xp.
You can ask some more questions and you’ll find out Rufus was called in about a “revolution” in a similar manner to how Felix has been brought about.
Next you must travel to Emerald Vale and make your way northeast of the Botanical Lab, to a location called North Gulch. Talk to Rufus Trask and you’ll learn that Harlow is a board asset engaging in board-sanctioned piracy. You should ask for proof, which will unlock an optional objective to uncover it. Let him live and take his ring instead. You’ll get 10800xp
Head to Harlow’s Base and pick up Stashed Receipts on your way to see him. This will give you 10800xp. You can talk to Felix and he will reveal he’s very surprised and having a hard time believing it. Go ahead and talk to Harlow and tell him Trask had a lot to say, then show him the evidence and he will deny any wrongdoing. You can use perception to point out he lied to you about Trask informing for the board. You can point out none of it makes sense, and Harlow will lose his patience and attack you. You’ll gain 10800xp
Talk to felix for another 10800xp and Harlow’s Emblem, 3600 Bit Cartridge, and 43000xp.
- If you read a nearby terminal, you’ll find out what triggered the suspicions, and find out that Harlow was likely on the Board’s payroll
This is the ending of The Outer Worlds Friendship’s Due Quest guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.