The Outer Worlds game guide focuses on Fearless Leader Build. The Outer Worlds Builds play an important role with the structure of the game, as players have many different ways to accomplish their objectives. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Fearless Leader Build
The Outer Worlds Builds play an important role with the structure of the game, as players have many different ways to accomplish their objectives. In addition, there are many different types of Weapons that players can utilize to balance gunplay, melee and dialogue.
Players will need to plan Weapons, Armor, Perks, Stats and Skills in order to make an effective Build in The Outer Worlds game.
This build is going to go the complete opposite of the Lone Wolf style of build because we’re looking for our companions to do all the work! We’ll be focusing mostly on Leadership skills and things that will help our companions succeed in battle.
- STR: 0
- DEX: 0
- INT: +++
- PER: 0
- CHA: +++
- TEM: 0
- APTITUDE: Aptitude: Tossball Team Mascot (Inspiration +1)
- Primary Skills: Leadership, Dialog
- Priorities: Inspiration, Determination
- Toughness: +50% base health
- Slow the World: +25% Tactical Time Dilation Meter Max
- Cheetah: +20% Sprint Speed
- Precision: +15% Companion Crit Chance
- Pack Mule: +50kg Carrying Capacity
- Quick and the dead: +50% Tactical Time Dilation Recharge Rate
- All for One: +50% XP from Companion Kills
- Scanner: +20% Bonus to Extra Headshot / Weakspot Damage
- Pack of Pack Mules: +40kg Carrying Capacity Bonus from Companions
- Rolling Thunder: –20% Companion Ability Cooldown for each of you’re kills
- Tag Team: 25% chance to reset a Companion Ability cooldown when using the other Companion’s Ability.
- We Band of Brothers: 25% Chance to reset a Companion Ability cooldown on each Critical Hit
- Don’t Go Dyin’ on Me!: Revive Companions to 25% Health / Cooldown: 15m
- Last Stand: +30% Last Stand: Damage while under 25% Health
- Super Pack Mule: +100kg Carrying Capacity
This is the ending of The Outer Worlds Sniper Build guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.