The Outer Worlds game guide focuses on Don’t Bite the Sun Companion Quest Walkthrough. Don’t Bite the Sun is one of the Companion Quests in The Outer Worlds. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other Guides for the Quest Walkthrough
- Collect Fees Quest Walkthrough
- The Illustrated Manual Quest Walkthrough
- The Cleaning Machine Quest Walkthrough
- The Empty Man Quests Walkthrough
- Drinking Sapphire Wine Quest Walkthrough
- Worst Contact Quest Walkthrough
- Friendship’s Due Quest Walkthrough
- The Low Crusade Quest Walkthrough
The Outer Worlds Companion Quests
The Outer Worlds Companions are similar to those of the Fallout franchise. Players can have two Companions at once, and they have their own Perks and alignments. Whereas players can recruit party members to crew their Starship – Companions come with you and interject in their adventures with their own views, objectives, and missions. There are apparently six companions
Companion Quests in The Outer Worlds are the Quests that take you through Companion activities of the game, and advance Companion plots. These are Quests that are optional, and don’t need to be completed in order to finish The Outer Worlds.
Don’t Bite the Sun Quest
Don’t Bite the Sun is one of the Companion Quests in The Outer Worlds. Companion Quests are optional quests that players can choose to complete in order to further their relationship with party NPCs or their alliances.
|2400 Bit Cartridge|
|Picture of Junlei and Parvati|
Don’t Bite the Sun Objectives
Shop for Cleansing Products
- Parvati wants to smarten herself up for her date with Junlei. She’s after specific supplies from a vendor on the Groundbreaker
Speak to Parvati
- You and Parvati found the cleanser she wanted. Check with her to see if she’s ready to go on her date with Junlei now.
Buy a Dustback Casserole
- Purchase a Dustback Casserole from Chef Raymond in Stellar Bay
Find Sweetheart Cakes
- Find Sweetheart Cakes in the old Rizzo’s facility in Cascadia, on Monarch.
Give Parvati the Food
- Now that you’ve squared away the fine diing portion of Parvati’s big date, you should let her know
Find Parvati Fancy Clothes
- Parvati’s feeling self-conscious about her attire. Help her find something with a little more flair at Celeste Jolicoeur’s Haberdashery in Byzantium.
Speak to Parvati
- You helped Parvati find a snazzy outfit for her date with Junlei. Talk to her and see if she needs anything else.
Talk to Parvati on the Ship
- Once Parvati gets herself together, she can invite Junlei back to the ship for their Date. Check with her to see if she’s ready.
Check in on the Date
- Head to the kitchen and see how the date is going.
- Parvati and Junlei seem to be having a great time. You should leave the ship and let them enjoy their date together.
Don’t Bite the Sun Walkthrough
This quest is unlocked when you dock at the Groundbreaker during Passage to Anywhere. It is only available if you recruited Parvati into your party. You must have completed Drinking Sapphire Wine and Parvati must have taken a step toward being open with Junlei.
Talk to her in the Unreliable and she will mention she wants to go to Gladys, on the Groundbreaker, to ask her about a fancy shop to purchase Cleansing Products. Speak with Gladys and you’ll gain 4,800 xp for picking a soap. There are 3 soap options: rose, apple and “scrub”. Then speak to Parvati and give her the Soap to gain another 4,800 XP. Then you’ll be asked to find a Dustback Casserole and Sweetheart Cakes.
Terra One Dustback Casserole can be purchased from Chef Raymond in Stellar Bay, inside his establishment just in front of the town’s apartments. You can pay 3000 bits or intimidate (50) to get a better price of 2000 bits. Gain 4400xp
Sweetheart Cakes can be found in Rizzo’s Facility in Cascadia, Monarch.
Loot Ersatz Sweetheart Cake from a bar counter inside a building in the Maradeur-occupied part of town.
The building is left from the Bottling Plant sign. Right by the cakes, a terminal will let you read the code to open the locked gate in the middle of town, so make sure to read it.
Go back to the Unreliable and talk to Parvati. She will say that she’s now missing something nice to wear. You’ll get 4400xp and she’ll want you to go to Byzantium next.
Head to Prosperity Plaze in Byzantium and head to Jolicoeur’s Haberdashery and speak with Celeste Jolicoeur. She will offer to make an outfit for you to challenge Byzantium’s standards. She wants samples of clothes from workmen, and for you to model an Iconoclast, Marauder and Spacer gear.
After this, bring up that Parvati needs an outfit for her date. You can offer to pay for the outfit 6000 Bit Cartridges or Persuade (65) or Intimidate (65) to 3000 Bit Cartridges. Either way you will gain 4800 XP. You’ll get Fancy Evening Wear, Collarless.
If she was killed during the Task: Makes Space Suits, Won’t Travel then you’ll need to speak with Malini Gupta instead. You can offer to pay for the outfit 6000 Bit Cartridges or Persuade (65) or Intimidate (65) to 3000 Bit Cartridges. Either way you will gain 4800 XP.
Speak with Parvati and give her the Evening Dress. Parvati will try to find something else you can do for Junlei, but you’ll tell her she needs to get on with it and gain 4800 more XP. Travel back to the Unreliable and speak with Parvati again, then head to Groundbreaker and speak to Parvati once more to gain a further 4800 XP.
Head to the ship’s kitchen and listen to their date and then leave the ship. Re-enter the ship and speak to Parvati to get all the details of the date, and learn they are now a couple. This will complete the quest and you will gain 28000 XP and 2500 Bit Cartridges, along with a picture of them together.
This is the ending of The Outer Worlds Don’t Bite the Sun Quest guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.