Terminator: Resistance game guide focuses on all 25 achievements guide. Most of them are either story-related or unlock while exploring levels and completing side objectives. Solely -No Hope- is highly missable; you must reach level 12 and activate “Lockpicking 3” before the end of chapter 11 to be able to obtain it. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Terminator: Resistance features 25 achievements. Most of them are either story-related or unlock while exploring levels and completing side objectives. Solely -No Hope- is highly missable; you must reach level 12 and activate “Lockpicking 3” before the end of chapter 11 to be able to obtain it.
You can play and complete the game on any difficulty. Chapters can be replayed at any time.
- Escape from Pasadena with other survivors.
- Make contact with the imprisoned Resistance Soldiers.
- Find the South Division’s Resistance Shelter.
The Tide Is Turning
- Escape Downtown with Alvin.
Fool Me Once…
- Destroy the Infiltrator.
- Obtain Skynet security codes from a fallen HK Tank.
I’ll be Back
- Complete the game on any difficulty level.
Hasta la vista, baby
- Destroy your first T-800.
Not a Mission Priority
- Complete a side objective.
Priority to Me!
- Complete 5 side objectives.
Side objectives are marked with a blue square on the map. Always prioritize them.
- Successfully craft 5 items.
- Successfully open 10 locks.
Lockpicking requires the “Lockpicking” skill and picklocks (can be crafted at workbenches).
- Find a note.
- Find 10 notes.
You don’t have to explore every corner to find ten notes. They are mostly hidden inside safe houses or nearby important story locations. Please, refer to the “Notes” section for additional guidance.
- Successfully hack 10 devices.
There are at least 100 hackable chests, doors and turrets scattered throughout the game.
- Successfully hack a Turret.
Taste of Your Own Medicine
- Get an enemy killed by a hacked Turret.
Get behind a turret to hack it. If a T-800 is nearby, it will be killed within a few seconds. This can be easily done during the objective Hospitality – Investigate the hospital.
- Upgrade your weapon.
Skynet weapons can be modified. You will see a tutorial screen as soon as it’s possible to add chips to your weapons.
It’s a bird…
- Destroy T-800 Flamethrower by shooting its fuel tank.
You will encounter several T-800 Flamethrowers during the second half of the game. Simply crawl behind one of them and shoot its tank.
- Kill a Terminator using a Termination Knife.
Ryan will give you two knives in chapter 10. Equip them as your primary weapon, find a Terminator and sneak up from behind. Kill it with LMB while staying undetected. You can’t kill a Terminator which already has seen you once.
- Take at least a ‘good’ photo of an enemy.
You will get the camera in chapter 11. Use it to take a picture of any enemy.
- Open the unlockable door in Pasadena.
- Destroy a Skynet Outpost.
Still Counts as One
- Destroy the T-47 that occupies Pasadena.
These three achievements can be unlocked during chapter 11 – Back to Pasadena.
1- Hopeless door (requires “Lockpicking 3” skill)
2- Skynet Outpost
Turn Up the Radio
- Use Ryan’s boombox to annoy Alvin.
Talk with Ryan before completing Members of the Resistance – Talk to Baron during chapter 15. He will ask you to find a working radio. You can find it a bit later, during the quest Hunting Season – Find missing soldiers in chapter 16.
As soon as you are back in the resistance shelter, turn it on and increase the volume.
This is the ending of Terminator: Resistance All Achievements Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.