Temtem game guide focuses on How to Fix Crash At Startup. When at startup screen with “press any key” warning, you may face a crash. Many Temtem game players are complaining “Crash At Startup” error when they launch the game. There are some solutions in the guide. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other guides for the game:
- Stats and Values Tips – Basics with Quick Explanations
- How to Fix Steam API Failed Initializing
- How Breeding Works
- Zadar Complete Walkthrough
- How to Fix Lags, Stuttering, and FPS
A Video Guide
Here is a alternative guide recorded by a player.
How to Fix Crash At Startup
Many Temtem game players are complaining that the game is crashing at launch or not launching at all. Here are a few fixes or workarounds that might get the game working.
One reason behind Temtem crashing at launch is a lack of administrative rights. Follow the steps below to give the game administrative rights which should resolve the crash at startup issue.
- Right-click on the Temtem’s exe file
- Select properties and then go to “Compatibility” tab
- Check “Run this program as an administrator” and apply the changes
If this hasn’t solved the issue and you are using Windows 7 then the issue might missing updates for the OS. Download and install update KB3080149 if it’s haven’t been already, restart your PC and the issue will be resolved.
If you are part of the Windows Insider Program on Windows 10 then opt-out of the program. Restart your PC, start the game and the game should be working fine.
Third-party software such as MSI Afterburner and GeForce Experience can cause the game to crash on startup or just stop it from launching. Disable any monitoring software you are using and Temtem will start working.
If you are using MSI Afterburner and disabling it hasn’t resolved the issue then follow the steps below which should get the game working.
- Open RivaTuner Statistics Server(RTSS).
- Click the Add button and navigate to the game’s folder.
- Add Temtem’s exe under Application profile properties.
- Set Application detection level to None for the game application.
- Close RivaTuner Statistics Server.
This is the ending of Temtem How to Fix Crash At Startup guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment.