Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. Teamfight Tactics (TFT) All the Best Item Combinations Sheet guide focus on best item combinations and this guide will give you tips, tricks and some advice on best item combinations wit charts and sheets. All Charts are constituted after updated. While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Teamfight Tactics is the latest new “mode” for League of Legends. Although that description honestly sells it short. Teamfight Tactics is practically an entirely new game, with totally different rules than its source material.
An item is an artifact or object from Runeterran history and are featured in-game as enhancements for champions.
A champion can only carry six items and a trinket at a time, making the selection of items an important part of achieving victory. Items are only obtainable through the item shop located at the fountain (and through OrnnSquare Ornn’s Living Forge & Master Craftsman Living Forge everywhere on the map). This is also where items are sold back for 70% of the total gold spent to obtain them. Some items are sold for 40% their total cost.
1. Items Chart
2. How Do Items Work?
- Any items you acquire will appear as a glowing cuboid towards the bottom left of your screen. Hover over them to see what effects they’ll have and drag and drop them onto champions to equip them.
- Items have all sorts of effects. Some may boost attack damage, while others may increase magic resistance. Powerful items can even grant champions increased critical damage, extra auto-attacks and more.
- If you hover an item over a champion who already has an item equipped, a pop-up will show you what a combination of the two items will produce.
- When you’re equipping items, carefully consider how it’ll benefit a specific champion and its abilities. For example, items which increase maximum health will suit tanks, while mana regeneration items will suit spellcasters.
- Champions from the carousel will always come pre-equipped with an item. If you’ve picked a champion you don’t really want, don’t be afraid to refund them. The item they’re holding will jump straight into your inventory, so it’s actually a pretty decent way of getting something out nothing.
3. Best Item Combinations
3.1. Item Combination A
3.1. Item Combination B
4. Best item for each champion
Definitely Rageblade on Kassadin/Vayne.
Definitely PD on Shyvana (once you get ASol on board).
I really love Gunblade on Darius.
RFC on your main gunslinger is a great idea (since you will rely on crit damage, and you don’t want to get rekt by Yordles/PD)
Luden’s Echo on Akali and Blitzcrank is super strong (but last I checked, Luden’s damage was bugged and only did 20 dmg instead of 200).
Spear of Shojin on literally anyone is beast, especially CC champions.
Locket and/or Zeke’s on Braum is OpieOP.
Titanic Hydra on Gnar makes him a raid boss.
Bloodthirster on Draven is a win condition.
Dragon Claw (the MR item) is beast on literally anyone.
This is the ending of the guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.