Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on Super Neptunia RPG Tips & Tricks. While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Tips & Tricks
– SAVE very often as this game is buggy. If you need to backtrack in a dungeon just head straight for the exit as there’s a chance something will freeze in battle costing you lots of progress (Take Neptune’s BTW)
– There is NO New Game+ so be sure to get the 4 missable achievements on your 1st (and hopefully) only playthrough
– Learn to rely on healing skills as IFI decided to jack up the price of restorative items for some dumb unexplained reason
– Buy lots of Panacea’s or begin to rely on the Clear skill as lots of enemies and bosses midway through the game love to spam the instant death (Doom) spell which will automatically kill you after a few seconds
– Metal Dogoo’s appear randomly so be sure to ALWAYS have Granite on hand as it easily kills them and will net you tons of EXP and Credits which reduces the amount of time you would need to grind significantly
– Skills become permanent once a weapon/armor/accessory has been mastered
– Try NOT to spam HDD tranformations once you obtain them as there’s a chance you’ll get stuck in battle (happened after my first one)
– Neptune’s Ultimate Weapon along with Armor and Accessories can be obtained from the clerk on Poly Island. This shop only accepts Magic Stones in case you were wondering what their use was. (Each item is worth 100 stones)
This is the ending of Super Neptunia RPG Tips & Tricks guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.