Stoneshard: Prologue game guide focuses on how to fight and beat boss guide. The guide will give you basic tips about boss skills, preparation tactics and strategical tactics on how to kill boss. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other guides for the game:
- Tips for Beginners
- Achievement Guide 100%
- Stoneshard Tutorial Boss Fight Guide (Early Access)
- Stoneshard Save Game System (Early Access)
- Tips for safe adventuring in Aldor
- Save Game File Location
- Prologue: Achievements Guide
The boss has 4 skills.
- Blood magic. Again, just walk away from the warning indicator.
- Charge attack. Stand next to a wall and step away from the warning indicator. When he hits the wall he will get stun for 2 turns. Go land some free hits on him.
- Normal attack with knockback. He only does this if you stand right next to him. Be awared that if he knocked you into a wall, you will get stun for 2 turns.
- Eating corpse. If he is near a corpse, he will eat it to regain hp.
- Two handed weapon for higher damage prefered
- Skilling Agility for higher evasion rate
- Having at least one potion for healing
- Use lightning spell to enchant your weapon before the fight (don’t forget to rest and restore mana)
Kill the left statue first then the right statue. After that you get to fight his main body.
Left statue summons blood pool on the floor. All you have to do is walk away from the warning indicator.
Right statue summons zombies. If you have decent build and gears, you should be able to 1-2 shots them.
This is the ending of Stoneshard: Prologue Boss Fight Guide – How to Beat guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.