STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order game guide focuses on how to get Sabersmith Achievement/ Trophy walkthrough. The guide will give you walkthrough, basic tips, and tricks on how to get Sabersmith Achievement/ Trophy in STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
- Triple Take Trophy & Achievement Guide
- Legendary Beasts Trophy & Achievement Guide
- The Full Glow-Up Trophy & Achievement Guide
- Data Collector Trophy & Achievement Guide
- Full House Trophy & Achievement Guide
- Cal Got Your Tongue? Trophy & Achievement Guide
- Blade Master Trophy & Achievement Guide
- Bank Shot Trophy & Achievement Guide
- Not So Fast Trophy & Achievement Guide
- Look Out Below Trophy & Achievement Guide
- Don’t Mess With BD-1 Trophy & Achievement Guide
- Can’t Touch This Trophy & Achievement Guide
- What Goes Around Trophy & Achievement Guide
- Kickoff Trophy & Achievement Guide
- Perfect Timing Achievement Guide
- Back At You Achievement Guide
- Kicking Back Achievement Guide
- A Galaxy Far, Far Away Achievement Guide
Sabersmith Achievement/ Trophy
- Fully customize your lightsaber
You can customize your lightsaber with different colors ranging from; Blue, Cyan, Green, Indigo, Purple, Yellow, Magenta and Orange.
List of LightSabers
- Cal’s lightsaber
- Ninth Sister’s lightsaber
- Second Sister’s lightsaber
For this achievement, you need to modify all parts of your Lightsaber at a workbench.
To modify your lightsaber you need to find a workbench to do this.
Lucky for you there is one located in the back of your ship, Mantis, which you will be cruising around on after the first tutorial mission of the game.
If you are on the first planet Bogano there is also a den you will discover that has a workstation to customize your light saber.
1) Lightsaber parts are found in chests scattered throughout the various planets. Alternatively, if you have the pre-order bonus content you will have all the parts to fully customize your light saber already in your inventory.
2) Open the work bench and select each section of the saber and swap them out with a new skin, metal, saber color etc.
After this the achievement should be yours.
Here’s a good video reference for those struggling:
This is the ending of STAR WARS Jedi: Fallen Order Kickoff Achievement Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.