Squad game guide focuses on Vehicle Identification Chart Tips for Beginners. Simple vehicle ID chart with ID numbers replaced with most common in-game names applied by players. We hope that this guide will help you.
Vehicle ID Chart
Gameplay for Vehicles
- To enter, exit, rearm, or switch kits off a vehicle, press and hold F.
- To switch seats, press F1 to F12. For a short moment, you will also see a list of the current passengers of the vehicle.
- Entering or exiting vehicles and switching seats inside vehicles is not instantaneous. The duration depends on the vehicle and the type of seat. This greatly reduces the effectiveness of soloing vehicles when a vehicle is flanked or ambushed. Either it will not be able to drive away or it won’t be able to return fire instantly.
- In order to drive a vehicle, you must first claim the vehicle, and then you can get into the driver’s seat and start the engine.
- To start and turn off the engine, press and hold E. To be able to start the engine, make sure you have assigned a keyboard key to the vehicle control “Vehicle toggle engine” in the settings menu (default E).To maintain the current gear, press and hold ⇧ Shift.
- If you are a gunner and your vehicle has zoom mode, zoom in by pressing Q.
- If you are the gunner in specific vehicles you can stabilise your view by pressing Z
- The WASD keys control traverse and pitch on all vehicle turrets except for the KPVT, NSV-T, PKT turrets, and open turrets.
- Most vehicles also carry some amount of supplies. While the vehicle is stopped, any teammate in or next to the vehicle can load and unload the supplies using the radial vehicle interaction menu (press and hold F). Multiple players can load or unload the vehicle faster than if it were just one player.
- Unoccupied vehicles that are not in 150m of a Rally point or a Forward Operating Base will start to burn after 20 minutes.S
This is the ending of Squad Vehicle Identification Number Chart – Tips for Beginners guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found