Speaking Simulator game guide focuses on basic tips to gameplay like control keys for PC keyboard, mouse and controller like PS4 and Xbox One. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Do you have a vague understanding of human interaction? Well this is the game for you!
Your mission: Infiltrate a world of extremely trusting humans, speak to them, and convince them that you’re definitely not a robot. You will learn to move your mouth in certain ways to make words come out. Somehow, speech happens just by waving a wet tongue around and stretching your lips.
Nobody knows how this works but in this simulation you will have to learn quickly if you don’t want your face to explode. Unfortunately, there were some corners cut on your safety features. If you make errors your systems will overload and your AI will be forced to relieve pressure by triggering one of the various array of facial explosions and mechanical glitches.
As you upgrade your social mechanics, you will have to learn to smile when something is happy and frown when something is sad. There is also the eye contact upgrade, as humans find it suspicious if you look unceasingly into their eyes with a wide smile as they tell you a tragic story.
- Make your way through 10 different social scenarios such as job interviews, eulogies, doctor examinations, and romantic conversations.
- Upgrade yourself with the latest in social technology. Learn to smile, raise an eyebrow, and awkwardly glance away from eye contact, just like in real life!
- The most realistic gibberish system ever seen in gaming. Play within a dynamic audio system that reacts to tongue and mouth movement.
- Replayability: With a huge array of different failure facial explosions, every conversation is hilarious and unique.
- Fantastically beautiful tongue graphics. Finely tuned spit particles.
- Adaptive soundtrack which changes as you enter different parts of your conversation.
- Highly polished dialogue and delightful narrative.
- Take part in the human self expression known as dance.
- Customize your robot to make it feel like your own.
- A surprisingly good portrayal of social anxiety.
First you will customize your character.
After you did, there will be a mini tutorial to speak. If you missed it or want to remember. Here are basic tips.
During the game, you will see green arrows to move the mouth.
As you see the pic above, you must click and drag outwards from the lip center to stretch and drag in towards the lip center to pucker.
You must also move your tongue.
Use WASD keys to move Up/Down Left/Right.
Press the green buttons with your disgusting tongue muscle.
That’s all for now.
This is the ending of Speaking Simulator Gameplay Tips – Controls and How to Play guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found