Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts game guide focuses on How to Skip Intro videos or movies. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Fulfill contracts that offer clear objectives with a fixed monetary reward and options to complete bonus challenges for payouts. With hundreds of ways to take down a wide range of targets, Contracts offers precise, strategic sniping gameplay at its absolute best.
- Play as a paid assassin; a hit man for hire, and beware of rival snipers who won’t hesitate to disrupt your best-laid plans.
- Open-ended contracts, bounties and challenges deliver strong replayability options to eliminate targets and collect cash to redeem for upgrades.
- An all-new Dynamic Reticle System offers the most realistic and intense sniping experience.
- Upgradeable AR Mask with the ability to scan the environment and highlight weakness or objects of interest.
- An arsenal of new gadgets to play with including drones, remote sniper turrets and gas grenades.
- Show off your stealth skills, execute silent takedowns and be rewarded for a strategic play style.
- Battle the brutal wilderness of Siberia and fight to survive the intensity of snow-covered mountains, lush forests and secret bases hidden deep in the mountainside.
How to Skip Intro Videos
Follow these simple steps to skip intro videos.
-Go to <path-to-game>\GameSDK\_FastLoad\.
This is the ending of Sniper: Ghost Warrior Contracts Skip Intro Movies – How to guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found