1. The best spell in the whole game, yeah you could drawcard in 0 point cast, deal 2 dmg with 1 cost, deal 3 dmg which could snipe the enemy caster for 3 points, and 5 points to wipe out the field with 3 dmg, dmg anything on the field include enemy and your caster.
2.all the monster in blood could transform into a different type, so when you battle went badly, all the troop in your army would fight in double efficiency.
3.maybe you would dmg your caster a lot, but remember blood have everything, syphon, heal, die heal, almost anything in your faction could easily recover that dmg, while other faction already dies in the process.
Blood maybe seem risky but it really has the best battle value thought out the whole faction, I guess it’s called a high-risk high paycheck.
1. too many cards than dmg your caster hp, which may cause serious backslash when the enemy could rush down your HP in the same time(so you may want to remove some card which low value but dmg your caster.)
2. it’s very high difficult for a beginner, I recommend played swordman or forest before play this faction, since this deck are hardcore only, one single mistake you could result in enemy overwhelm you.
3. unlimited blood is trash. you don’t want to fight in a place where everyone put in 9/8 monster, while you tried to play a self dmg card
Below are mine deck, I not a blood main player, so I only pick in some example bronze card, you could change it’s while you open a much higher tier card to improve this deck.
1. you need to rush out as many cards in early, so the blood pact this kind of card is a key point to victory, realize this kind of neutral monster could draw card by adding 2 points often come in handy.
2. see most of my card around two points cost because blood is a heavy rush faction, the more disadvantaged you keeping the fight when later stage, you want to dmg enemy caster as fast as you could do.
3.if the battle really went badly, the low tier card still could use enhancement or vengeance to keeping fight, so most of the spell in blood could dmg enemy caster, you may want to throw a spell on enemy caster when possible since blood troop true dmg is pretty low compared to other faction.
Early(rush, rush, rush)
Drop in a card which could draw spell, or drop in swarm card depend on you begin draw cards.
Remember to save spell which could hit enemy caster, sometime you may want to throw on enemy caster and take a hit, rather than clear few enemy monsters and lose the whole match.
Remember to save some transform low tier card in hand, some of them are could burst out insane of dmg.
Still, you could put in well card for failure safety, sometime when fight went really a later stage, this card could save you troop several time.