Secret Neighbor game guide focuses on basic tips and tricks for Neighbour gameplay. Secret Neighbor is a Multiplayer Social Horror game set in the Hello Neighbor universe. The guide will give you basic Tips for Neighbour Gameplay in Secret Neighbor game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Secret Neighbor is a multiplayer Hello Neighbour spin-off created by TinyBuild Games. The game involves a group of children breaking into the Neighbour’s house and trying to get into the basement, but one of these kids is actually the Neighbour in disguise. The children have to collect keys to unlock the basement door, while the Neighbour must catch all of the children. The only problem is one of the players is a traitor in disguis
Tips for Neighbour Gameplay
- Your goal is to catch all of the children before they unlock your basement door. You start the game disguised as a child, and you can transform into the Neighbour and back by pressing T.
- Try to gain the trust of the children, so that when they least expect it, you can strike them!
- Pick your moments to reveal to yourself and attack. It is safer to attack a child who is alone; attacking the entire group is far riskier because at least one child may be holding an item they can throw at you, preventing you from catching them.
- The crow will mark the location of the last key needed to unlock the basement door. If you reach the crow before the kids, then you can take it, thus forcing the kids to continue to search while you can use the time to attack them.
You have 2 additional slots in your inventory in which you have access to 2 different powerups of your choice out of the following:
- Mask-Disguise yourself as one of the children, giving you their name and appearance. This can only be done when selecting the mask and having your cursor mousing over a child.
- Radar-Allows you to see the location of the children, as well as close off different paths with RC gates.
- Bear Trap-Put down a bear trap that temporarily stuns a child that gets caught in it, but said trap takes time to set up.
- Smoke Grenade-Blocks the kids’ vision and slightly damages them.
- Gift Wrap-Initially introduced in the Halloween Update, you can disguise yourself as a box in order to blend in with the environment. You are still able to move around as a box, but doing so can easily give you away to nearby children. It is recommended to use this for ambushes.
You Win When
You have caught all children.
This is the ending of Secret Neighbor Tips for Neighbour Gameplay guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.