Secret Neighbor game guide focuses on basic tips and tricks for children gameplay. Secret Neighbor is a Multiplayer Social Horror game set in the Hello Neighbor universe. The guide will give you basic Tips for Children Gameplay Secret Neighbor game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Secret Neighbor is a multiplayer Hello Neighbour spin-off created by TinyBuild Games. The game involves a group of children breaking into the Neighbour’s house and trying to get into the basement, but one of these kids is actually the Neighbour in disguise. The children have to collect keys to unlock the basement door, while the Neighbour must catch all of the children. The only problem is one of the players is a traitor in disguise.
Tips for Children Gameplay
Your goal is to get into the Neighbour’s basement. You must work together and explore the house carefully to find the keys needed to unlock the basement door
- Sticking together is recommended, as splitting up or going it alone can easily leave you vulnerable to the Neighbour.
- Make sure to always have an item in your inventory. That way, if the Neighbour is attacking one of your teammates, you can throw items at the Neighbour to stun him.
- The crow will mark the location of the last key needed to unlock the basement door. If the Neighbour has taken the crow, after another while another crow will appear.
Introduced in the Easter Update, there are 6 different classes you can choose from. Each class has an ability that you can use to your advantage:
- Leader-Buffs the speed of all nearby players. Useful if the Neighbour is attacking your teammates.
- Brave-Can escape the Neighbour’s grip, which stuns him in the process.
- Inventor-Can craft items using cogwheels. Known items that can crafted so far are Flashlights, which require 2 cogwheels, and a Toy Gun, which requires 5 cogwheels.
- Scout-Can pick up nuts to fire from his/her slingshot. The nuts are scattered throughout the house, and can slow down the Neighbour, but they can’t stun him.
- Detective-Has a photo of a key’s location. The other kids can’t see the photo, so you’ll have to describe the location to them.
- Bagger-Has an additional inventory slot. This allows to have more items in your inventory, such as keys to unlock the basement door, or miscellaneous items you can throw to stun the Neighbour.
You Win When
At least one child has entered the basement.
This is the ending of Secret Neighbor Tips for Children Gameplay guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.