Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to explain How to Fix the issue that you can’t click “Continue” on the Opening Screen in Risk of Rain 2 game. While writing this guide, We pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
How to Fix Click Continue on Opening Screen
1. Make sure Risk of Rain 2 is closed
2. Restart Steam
3. Find where your save files are, usually in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata(ACCOUNTNUMBER)\632360\remote\UserProfiles
4. Right-click and “Edit” the XML file that has a string of letters and numbers (i.e 2919dc8a-fd4c-4c3c-bd7d-8aeeac67b831.xml)
5. We used Notepad to edit mine, so I can only really recommend that
6. Control+A / Select everything in the file and replace it with the contents of this link NOT THE LINK ITSELF
7. Save (will get rid of all player data) and do this to any other XML files in that folder (will only be multiple if you made multiple profiles)
This is the ending of Risk of Rain 2 – How to Fix Click Continue on Opening Screen guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.