Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to explain All Active Items (Orange) List in Risk of Rain 2 game. This is a work in progress right now. This is one of the lists of items series. You can search on the website to look at others. We pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
This is updated version of the guide, there were some missing items, but now, this is completed.
Risk of Rain 2 – All Active Items (Orange) List
For Quick Lookup
Use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+F and type in the name of the item you want to search.
Active Items (Orange)
Disposable Missile Launcher
- Fire a swarm of 12 missiles that each deals 300% damage. When fighting in enclosed spaces, the missiles will often hit nearby walls and do no damage. When this doesn’t happen, however, this can be great equipment for damage against bosses. It can also be good cleanup equipment after the boss is down.
- Instantly heal for 50% of your maximum health. You will end up taking damage. Because you can heal in any situation, the Foreign Fruit acts as a panic button for players of all skill levels.
- Fire a black hole that draws enemies within 30m into its centre. Lasts 10 seconds. If done properly, the resulting chain explosion can severely damage the boss. Also, on certain stages, you can use the Cube to drag small enemies off of the map.
- With an Ocular HUD, gain +100% Critical Strike Chance for 8 seconds. This bonus is likely one of the most devastating early game as you can quickly plow through bosses with the double damage. Unfortunately, this bonus is also the most short lived and the Ocular HUD quickly falls out of favor over any other equipment as the player obtains more and more crit.
- Call 4 Strike Drones to fight for you. Lasts 25 seconds. The requirements are that you must repair 30 drones or turrets. With The Back-Up, you can summon your own horde to fight against the horde of mobs that spawn. Although the individual damage from each drone is relatively low, a few Fuel Cells can create a storm of drones that will melt through bosses in the early game. Despite this strength, The Back-Up falls off in effectiveness in the mid-game when bosses and adds get significantly tankier. The Back-Up still is a good option in supplementing damage and distracting enemies.
- Fires preon tendrils, zapping enemies within 35m for up to 600% damage, per second. On contact, detonate in an enormous 20m explosion for 4000% damage. Requirements: Open the Timed Security Chest on Rallypoint Delta. It is the number one way equipment for bursting down bosses. Out of all the standard equipment, the Preon Accumulator is the most efficient at clearing hordes of enemies.
- Sprout wings and fly for 15 seconds. Gain +20% movement speed for the duration. While flying, you can get hit by a lot of different attacks. Additionally, if you don’t have a lot of Fuel Cells, the effect doesn’t last long enough. If you do have the Fuel Cells to sustain flight for a while, it’s just better to switch to a more effective piece of equipment.
- The damage from this item on a single target is absolutely crazy. Not only does it deal 3000% damage on hit, but it also stuns nearby monsters, has unlimited range, and has one of the shortest base cooldowns out of any equipment. This item is just too useful in any situation. It can nuke bosses, take out dangerous elite spawns, and defeat difficult enemies from far out of their line-of-sight. The Royal Capacitor also scales the best with any sort of equipment synergy item. With enough Fuel Cells, your main attack can just become a Royal Capacitor lightning strike.
- Fires a continuous barrage that deals 100% damage per bullet. Costs $1 per bullet. Cost increases over time. It may be the worst early game item by a significant margin. It begins to climb up ineffectiveness, however, in the mid/late game when cash isn’t as tight. The damage this item can do is great when firing and can be especially important on Mercenary as a safe way to deal damage from range. I’ve only used this item a few times and each time it’s seemed relatively lackluster for how much I’m spending to fire it. But it does seem to have a set purpose and can be relatively powerful in the right hands in the right situation.
- Gain a Woodsprite follower that heals for 1.5% of your maximum health per second. Can be sent to an ally to heal them for 10% of their maximum health.Requirements: Fully upgrade a Shrine of the Woods. The Gnarled Woodsprite is especially good on MUL-T as the bonus regeneration supplements MUL-T’s naturally high base HP. It’s relatively hard to find a good use for this guy in singleplayer. Sending him to drones is hardly ever worth it but it can be done in a pinch.
- Reveal all interactables within 500m for 10 seconds. Requirements: Collect 10 monster or environment logs. The Radar Scanner could be good for clearing out levels.
This is the ending of Risk of Rain 2 – All Active Items (Orange) List guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.