Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on Reventure Shortcuts Tips and How to Unlocks Others. While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Reventure features 100 endings, many of which require bringing far-off items to a variety of places.
Some of these endings unlock persistent shortcuts or other stuff, which makes reaching the rest much quicker.
But you won’t know which endings unlock what until you’ve completed them all. Hence this guide.
Shortcuts Tips and How to Unlocks Others
Shortcuts Available from the Start
Before we get to the unlocks, the following shortcuts are available from the start:
- Cannon above the shopkeeper’s house Leads to the courtyard in the dark lord’s castle.
- Cannon to the east of the king’s castle Leads to the lake in front of the shopkeeper.
- Cannon on the west side of the dark lord’s castle. Leads to the lake in front of the king’s castle
- The Time Whistle in the Mountain can be used to save the game at certain white stone thingies, giving you a convenient checkpoint to which you return after completing an ending.
- Ending 51: Unlocks a portal (mirror in the princess’ rooms above the king’s castle) to the elevator in the dark lord’s castle
- Very convenient. Also unlocks a golden Princess statue that decreases the jump height necessary above the king’s castle.
- Ending 60: Unlocks a hole in the floor of the king’s castle, leading to the sewer below.
- Ending 72: Unlocks a beanstalk to the cloud west of the mountain. You can jump from the beanstalk to reach a variety of places even when encumbered by item.
- Ending 85: Unlocks a portal from your home to the faerie lake below the courtyard in the dark lord’s castle.
Also, Ending 100 removes the three white doors with the colored symbols and thereby unlocks some post-game content. The doors are in the pirate ship in the ocean to the west, at the waterfall, and at the western side of the bridge leading to the desert
- Ending 16: After completing this ending, the Sword of Legend moves from its original location to a chest in your house.
- After completing 20 endings: A chicken (new item) appears in the nest above the original location of the Sword of Legend.
- After completing 33 endings: A white chest appears in the king’s castle, containing a compass which can point you to endings.
- After completing 66 endings: A white chest appears in the king’s castle, containing a map which can point you to endings.
This is the ending of Reventure Shortcuts Tips and How to Unlocks Others guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.