Remnant: From the Ashes game guide focuses on Undying King Boss Fight Guide. The guide will give you basic tips and tricks and also the guide includes Boss Location, Normal Drop Material, Normal Crafted Item, Normal Kill Method, and etc. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
- The Mangler Boss Fight Guide
- Shroud Boss Fight Guide
- Gorefist Boss Fight Guide
- Final Boss Fight Guide (Dreamer & Nightmare)
- Ixillis Boss Fight Guide
- Claviger Boss Fight Guide
- Totem Father Boss Fight Guide
- Singe Boss Fight Guide
- The Ent Boss Fight Guide
- Brabus Boss Fight Guide
- Mangler Boss Fight Guide
- Maul Boss Fight Guide
- Ancient Construct Boss Fight Guide
- Raze Boss Fight Guide
- The Unclean One Boss Fight Guide
- Scourge Boss Fight Guide
Remnant: From the Ashes
Remnant: From the Ashes is a third-person survival action shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by monstrous creatures. As one of the last remnants of humanity, you’ll set out alone or alongside up to two other survivors to face down hordes of deadly enemies and epic bosses, and try to retake what was lost.
Explore dynamically-generated worlds that change each time you play, filled with over 100 varieties of deadly enemies and 20 epic bosses to battle using a wicked arsenal of weapons, armor, and special modifications you can use to adapt to any situation.
Undying King Boss
Undying King is a Boss in Remnant: From the Ashes. Undying King is a dungeon/world boss that is located in the Rhom realm. Bosses are special Enemies that are uniquely named and must be defeated to progress the game and to acquire special items and gear.
- The Undying Court, Rhom.
- An encounter with boss is not optional, but fighting him is. The player may choose to comply with the Undying King’s request and bring him The Beast’s Heart from Corvis, or instead antagonize the Undying King and fight him.
- The play may first agree with the Undying King and betray him later, gaining only slightly swifter access to Corvis.
- Note: Obtaining the Labyrinth Key from the Undying King by killing him allows the player to bypass Corvis altogether if the player so chooses.
- Note: The Queen in Corvis also desires the Beast’s Heart, and the player cannot give the item to both NPCs.
Normal Drop Material:
The Undying Heart
Alternative Drop Material:
Ruin & Kingslayer Trait
Alternative Kill Method:
Refuse to give the king the heart or give it to the queen
- His attack with the sickles is really awkward but after you’ve seen it a few times you should be able to dodge it. When he first jumps at you he doesn’t actually attack, he just sticks his chest out like he’s going to.
- He swings right after that, and if you dodge into that attack and end up behind him he’ll usually just stop the combo.
- Use the hunting rifle/spitfire for the fight.
- Rifle to deal with the little frost orbs and spitfire to deal with the waves of small guys later.
- Most importantly, is the Undying King’s melee attack. This melee attack is dangerous because the king is constantly stalking you when he’s got his scythe in hand and can close the gap between you by jumping at you and then doing a three part attack that is hard to get out of once it’s started.
- You can try to kill him and if you fail just skip.
- If you give heart to the insect queen then you will get crossbow and a set of slayer armor, then for killing the undying king boss you will get a material for crafting a 3-burst weapon.
The Video Guide
The video is not recorded by us but founded on Youtube.
This is the ending of Remnant: From the Ashes Undying King Boss Fight Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.