Remnant: From the Ashes game guide focuses on Shroud Boss Fight Guide. The guide will give you basic tips and tricks and also the guide includes Boss Location, Normal Drop Material, Normal Crafted Item, Normal Kill Method, and etc. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
- The Mangler Boss Fight Guide
- Gorefist Boss Fight Guide
- Final Boss Fight Guide (Dreamer & Nightmare)
- Ixillis Boss Fight Guide
- Claviger Boss Fight Guide
- Undying King Boss Fight Guide
- Totem Father Boss Fight Guide
- Singe Boss Fight Guide
- The Ent Boss Fight Guide
- Brabus Boss Fight Guide
- Mangler Boss Fight Guide
- Maul Boss Fight Guide
- Ancient Construct Boss Fight Guide
- Raze Boss Fight Guide
- The Unclean One Boss Fight Guide
- Scourge Boss Fight Guide
Remnant: From the Ashes
Remnant: From the Ashes is a third-person survival action shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by monstrous creatures. As one of the last remnants of humanity, you’ll set out alone or alongside up to two other survivors to face down hordes of deadly enemies and epic bosses, and try to retake what was lost.
Explore dynamically-generated worlds that change each time you play, filled with over 100 varieties of deadly enemies and 20 epic bosses to battle using a wicked arsenal of weapons, armor, and special modifications you can use to adapt to any situation.
Shroud Boss Guide
Shroud is a Boss in Remnant: From the Ashes. Shroud is a dungeon boss that is located in the Earth realm. Bosses are special Enemies that are uniquely named and must be defeated to progress the game and to acquire special items and gear.
Shroud will start the fight by firing arrows from a distance. He will also fire explosive arrows at all present players, leaving behind a cloud that inflicts Root Rot. The battlefield has two different levels and Shroud will teleport to another place of the battlefield after every attack. The best strategy is to keep moving and looking out for where Shroud is going to appear. Try to aim for the head as it deals additional damage.
*This boss can be optional, dependant on your generated world.
Normal Drop Material:
- Shroud Rewards
- 472 Scrap
Normal Crafted Item:
Tips & Advice
- When you enter the boss room run into the corner tower to your left. And has two levels.
- If minions come in while you’re hacking away you can easily roll over the inner ledge to the lower level or run upstairs.
- This will get you away from the adds and break Shrouds line of site.
- So you can peek him and his minions.
- Dont stand still, keep moving through the walkways and go up/down
- Listen for the audio sound that he is about to drop bombs on your head
- One roll should put you far enough ahead of it
- Then keep your eyes peeled for where he teleports, he has a short telegraph for his darts and even those are somewhat easily sidestepped or use the environment to keep rounding corners.
- Then when you can just keep popping headshots with your long gun.
- Use the pistol and hunting rifle.
- Go slightly to the left when coming in the room and shot him.
- He then will teleport into the tower to the left.
- Then just kept side strafing and shooting its head.
- The adds will funnel down the catwalk from the tower making it easy to kill them off.
- Shroud will stay in the tower and has trouble hitting you at that distance as long as you strafe.
- The most dangerous time is when it will fire up and rain shots down on you.
- Advance down the catwalk to dodge that and then move back to where you were.
- Shroud may teleport out of the tower back to the center area.
- It is more dangerous while in the center. If it is low you can try to down it from the cat walk, but if not take cover behind the pipes near the mist door and it will teleport to a new spot with LOS to you.
- Try to set it up so the tower can see your cover position because Shroud will teleport back into the tower.
- It also seems the longer Shroud has LOS to you the more it delays that into the air shot.
The Video Guide
The video is not recorded by us but founded on Youtube.
This is the ending of Remnant: From the Ashes Ixillis Boss Fight Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.