Remnant: From the Ashes game guide focuses on Final Boss Fight Guide. The guide will give you basic tips and tricks and also the guide includes Boss Location, Normal Drop Material, Normal Crafted Item, Normal Kill Method, and etc. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
- The Mangler Boss Fight Guide
- Shroud Boss Fight Guide
- Gorefist Boss Fight Guide
- Ixillis Boss Fight Guide
- Claviger Boss Fight Guide
- Undying King Boss Fight Guide
- Totem Father Boss Fight Guide
- Singe Boss Fight Guide
- The Ent Boss Fight Guide
- Brabus Boss Fight Guide
- Mangler Boss Fight Guide
- Maul Boss Fight Guide
- Ancient Construct Boss Fight Guide
- Raze Boss Fight Guide
- The Unclean One Boss Fight Guide
- Scourge Boss Fight Guide
The final boss in Remnant: From the Ashes is Dreamer & Nightmare. This two part fight takes place in Ward 17 which is accessible through the mirror in the Research Lab area of Ward 13. During the first phase of this fight you will fight Dreamer. After you defeat Dreamer he will turn into Nightmare. During the Nightmare phase you will be teleported to a nightmare world where you need to get stacks via killing enemies to bring back to the present. Do this a couple of times and Nightmare will fall.
When you get ported into the dark zone kill 7-10 monsters and take the portal out. This gives you a buff to damage him. Unload and you will stagger nightmare. Once staggered, shoot the little guys head and do mass damage.
Also, if you’re in the dark zone you can kill certain enemy types and spawn bosses.
Dreamer is a Boss in Remnant: From the Ashes. Dreamer is a dungeon/world boss that is located in Ward 17. Bosses are special Enemies that are uniquely named and must be defeated to progress the game and to acquire special items and gear.
Normal Drop Material:
Nothing. The Dreamer does not give a reward until you beat his second phase, Nightmare
Nightmare is the final boss that appears after defeating the Dreamer, located in Ward 17.
Ward 17. Appears after defeating the Dreamer
Normal Drop Material:
Orb of Undoing
Final Boss Fight
* Use an automatic weapon
* There’s a trait that increases your healing effectiveness, upgrade it
* Use a healing item when you get to the void, you will take almost no damage
* Use a mod that does damage per second, such as Hot Shot
* Kill as much monsters in the void as you can
The Video Guide
The video is not recorded by us but founded on Youtube.
Headshot to death (occasional dodges needed but nothing crazy).
- a) Ignore boss until you are teleported.
- b) Once teleported, you need to kill an enemy with a HEADSHOT to open a portal.
- c) Kill as many enemies as possible before you leave – this gives you a stackable +Damage buff per kill.
- d) Once you exit the portal, nuke the boss, preferably with DoT mods and a high impact weapon.
- e) If damaged enough, boss will enter a prone state and allow headshots on the Dreamer for biggest potential damage.
- f) If you acquired enough +damage stacks, you can do this in 1-3 phases.
- Play solo.
- Don’t shoot the boss until you come out of the nightmare world with 10 stacks(Kill ten enemies then leave using the portal).
- Use fire mod on your rifle to set the boss on fire.
- Once the boss is on fire switch to an SMG or fast firing weapon and tear into him while he’s on fire for crazy damage(Can get like a bar and a half out of him during this phase). If you’ve high enough damage, he’s on fire and you use a fast firing gun he’ll get stunned, exposing the dreamer. Just unload on the dreamer and make sure you’re setting him on fire.
Note for Nightmare:
When he sends you to the nightmare phase, you get a stacking buff whenever you kill mobs, look at the bottom right of your screen to check how many stacks you have
When you exit the nightmare phase, you can deal tons of damage to the boss but your main objective is to stagger the boss once you stagger him. He will force clear the nightmare buff off of you. But the dreamer in the middle will have be unprotected and you can hit the dreamer for even more damage
This is the ending of Remnant: From the Final Boss Fight Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.