Remnant: From the Ashes game guide focuses on Brabus Boss Fight Guide. The guide will give you basic tips and tricks and also the guide includes Boss Location, Normal Drop Material, Normal Crafted Item, Normal Kill Method, and etc. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
- Shroud Boss Fight Guide
- Gorefist Boss Fight Guide
- Final Boss Fight Guide (Dreamer & Nightmare)
- Ixillis Boss Fight Guide
- Claviger Boss Fight Guide
- Undying King Boss Fight Guide
- Totem Father Boss Fight Guide
- Singe Boss Fight Guide
- The Ent Boss Fight Guide
- Mangler Boss Fight Guide
- Maul Boss Fight Guide
- Ancient Construct Boss Fight Guide
- Raze Boss Fight Guide
- The Unclean One Boss Fight Guide
- Scourge Boss Fight Guide
Remnant: From the Ashes
Remnant: From the Ashes is a third-person survival action shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by monstrous creatures. As one of the last remnants of humanity, you’ll set out alone or alongside up to two other survivors to face down hordes of deadly enemies and epic bosses, and try to retake what was lost.
Explore dynamically-generated worlds that change each time you play, filled with over 100 varieties of deadly enemies and 20 epic bosses to battle using a wicked arsenal of weapons, armor, and special modifications you can use to adapt to any situation.
Brabus Boss Guide
Brabus is a Boss in Remnant: From the Ashes. Brabus is a world boss that is located in the Rhom realm. Bosses are special Enemies that are uniquely named and must be defeated to progress the game and to acquire special items and gear.
- Random Dungeon,
- “Cutthroat Channel”
- The Depot
- This boss is not optional.
Normal Drop Material:
- Sharpnel Shard
- Bandit Set: Give him the Pocket Watch
Normal Crafted Item:
- Explosive Shot
Alternative Crafted Item:
- Bandit Set: Give him the Pocket Watch
Alternative Kill Method:
- Give Pocket Watch Item from Mud Tooth
Brabus Boss Fight
- During the fight, Brabus will periodically shoot a burst of shotgun at you. To dodge the shots fired by this boss, you’ll have to jump and roll to one side. The shot takes a lot of health and comes right your way. You can take cover behind any one of the arrays of pillars in the area. Apart from that, there are small rooms with multiple opening that you can retreat to when hurt badly.
- The goons that spawn continuously will keep coming at you trying to force you out of cover or to ambush you when in a safe place. They will also try to distract you when you’re attacking the boss. To take out the goons as soon as possible is the best case.
- Brabus will also be taking cover or running away most of the time. When this happens, you will only have a second’s window to take a shot and do him some damage.
- Use an SMG to make small repetitive damage.
- Right after he takes the shot, just run at him behind the cover and take as many shots as possible before he retreats to another location.
- Try baiting him to the back,left hand side of the arena (where you walk in – To the left) There should be a pillar with a burned out truck infront of it.
- Wait behind that pillar and try to get him to use that truck for cover, he ends up being too tall to take cover properly meaning you can constantly get pot shots in
- This is assuming boss rooms end up being the same and not randomized like everything else. As soon as the fight starts, ignore everything and immediately bend the corner right to the room in the clip and wedge yourself in the corner of the garbage can and the wall behind the fridge.
- You’ll get a few mobs running up, but handle them quickly and they’ll stop spawning.
- This leaves just you and Ol’ Brabus in a good old fashioned jiggle peak battle.
- Occasionally he’ll run right up to the fridge and take cover, but he can’t hit you as long as your still wedged behind the fridge, but you can hit him at the right angle.
The Video Guide
The video is not recorded by us but founded on Youtube.
This is the ending of Remnant: From the Ashes Brabus Boss Fight Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.