Remnant: From the Ashes game guide focuses on Ancient Construct Boss Fight Guide. The guide will give you basic tips and tricks and also the guide includes Boss Location, Normal Drop Material, Normal Crafted Item, Normal Kill Method, and etc. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
- Shroud Boss Fight Guide
- Gorefist Boss Fight Guide
- Final Boss Fight Guide (Dreamer & Nightmare)
- Ixillis Boss Fight Guide
- Claviger Boss Fight Guide
- Undying King Boss Fight Guide
- Totem Father Boss Fight Guide
- Singe Boss Fight Guide
- The Ent Boss Fight Guide
- Brabus Boss Fight Guide
- Mangler Boss Fight Guide
- Maul Boss Fight Guide
- Raze Boss Fight Guide
- The Unclean One Boss Fight Guide
- Scourge Boss Fight Guide
Remnant: From the Ashes
Remnant: From the Ashes is a third-person survival action shooter set in a post-apocalyptic world overrun by monstrous creatures. As one of the last remnants of humanity, you’ll set out alone or alongside up to two other survivors to face down hordes of deadly enemies and epic bosses, and try to retake what was lost.
Explore dynamically-generated worlds that change each time you play, filled with over 100 varieties of deadly enemies and 20 epic bosses to battle using a wicked arsenal of weapons, armor, and special modifications you can use to adapt to any situation.
Ancient Construct Boss Guide
Ancient Construct is a Boss in Remnant: From the Ashes. Ancient Construct is a dungeon/world boss that is located in the Earth/Yaesha/Rhom realm. Bosses are special Enemies that are uniquely named and must be defeated to progress the game and to acquire special items and gear.
- Rhom, outside the Merchant Wud’s Workshop, use the Control Rod/Module from Maul to activate it.
* This boss is optional.
Normal Drop Material:
- Ancient Core
The Material or the opportunity to buy the Weapon Mod for Turrets at the Ward 13 Mod Vendor
Normal Crafted Item:
- Iron Sentinel
Ancient Construct Boss Fight
- Use shotgun, magnum, and hammer.
- There are a couple large barrier type things on either side of the battle field. Once he’s spawns the turrets use those to pop out and break the turrets.
- Then immediately dps the boss. He will spawn the turrets again in about 5 seconds. Be careful of his melee attacks since he can hit you through the walls.
- I recommend using the fire bullets mod or the thorn armor mod (reduces melee damage taken by 50% as well)
- Main thing is to kill the turrets fast.
- Kite him around the large barriers and take out his turrets and you can do it.
The Video Guide
The video is not recorded by us but founded on Youtube.
This is the ending of Remnant: From the Ashes Brabus Boss Fight Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.