Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on Pathway Beginner’s Guide. While writing this guide, We pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
I also have a video explaining and playing the game but it depends on what type of player you are, If you play on the harder difficulty you will get a lot better at the game and faster:
The difficulty means the difference between 1 or 2 shots so easy will be too easy, also more fuel will make the game a little simple.
1) Chosing the 2 team members is very important, you should pick different characters
2)They have different movement speed, armor, gun and skills so don’t expect 2 similar characters to do better or close combat specialist to do good at range
3) Before starting the adventure read how to unlock the other characters
4)Don’t be afraid to die and try the adventure with another team, 1 team can save up money and the other team can actually level up and finish the job
5)You keep all items that are in your jeep and on your characters so to die is just to not use the team for 1 adventure.
6)Keep money for next run or buy everything you can
7) Avoid buying expensive stuff, mostly buy fuel, healing/armor
8) it’s hard to judge what fights are harder but sometimes it’s better to wait for an oassis rather than use items to heal/get armor back
9) You can return to shops but you will use fuel
10) Sometimes it’s better to use your bravery points in the begining so you don’t risk a lot
11) Ammo is not such a big problem
12) Fuel is a big problem
13) For me, the best succes i had with the sniper and omar(the one with the rare pistol) since i would set up ambushes and people who got through got double tapped by the guy with the rare pistol
14) Check what items each character can use and what skill(heal, armor kit etc), sometimes it’s better to use more money for a strong character than to waste money on a weaker one.
15) Be patient, some fights and events are put there to slow you down and make mistakes
16) So far….combat seems better than skils/ encounter skills since you do a lot more combat than special events so….focus mainly on combat.
17) Daggers/melee can kill dogs in 1 hit even on hard so move your team around so you get the most damage out of it. Throw grenades when you see the enemies bunched up but they can be pure gold near the end
18) Guns: pistols have the double shot and do good damage, very good when you flak, seem over powered if you don’t face a lot of enemies
Shotguns: very good, very limited, you either flank with them or run away and wait
Assasult rifles: have a special attack that attacks in a line, you can switch line direction but in general it’s useless
Sniper rifles: veeeery good at range, almost garbage at closer range but you can setup nice things with them
Melee: only good for specific builds when you know what you are doing
Full cover is always the best option, find Cover somewhere where the enemy can’t reach you so you don’t get shot or flanked
Vit: very important if you want to survive, even good for snipers because taking 1 more hit is better than having a chance to avoid a hit, healing is not so hard to do
Will: depends on the character and what abilities they have, i don’t recommand it since sometimes it’s a bad choice or you don’t have the bravery points needed. They don’t reset after each combat
Dex: accuracy…Very important, depending on weapon, mostly good for long/medium range characters. IF you have a flanking character that get close not so important
Agi: not so important as long as it’s not 1…if it’s 1 AGI you should upgrade it or you will have big problems going to safety or efficient flanking. Remember that it can also be used for long flanks where you are in cover and they enemy can’t fire/reach you. need to avoid dogs but planning your moves is better
INT: how fast they level up, not so important because INT characters tend to be weak anyway, will be better to unlock other characters
RFX: you don’t want to get hit either way so it’s better to avoid the risk of taking damage, i think HP is better
END: don’t die
It’s OK to run during combat to heal, don’t chase enemies
This is the ending of the guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found