Panzer Corps 2 game guide focuses on How to Fix Crashes Launching Resolution Full Screen. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.+
Other useful guide for the game:
1. Launcher Crashes
1.1. Blocking by Defender
Check your firewall settings. Windows defender may block the launcher .exe so stop that and it can work now. Here steps to fix with this way:
Fix Issues caused by Windows Defender
- Open Windows Defender
- Click to Virus & threat protection.
- Now click to Virus & threat protection settings.
- Click Add or remove exclusions.
- Click Add an exclusion, select Folder and select the game’s directory.
Now check if the problem is resolved. If the issue still persists, you might want to consider disabling Windows Defender. To do that, just follow these steps:
- Follow Steps 1-4 from above.
- Now locate Real-time protection option and disable it
1.2. Another Solutions advised by Devs
Most people who had this problem were able to resolve it using one of the following solutions.
1. Download and install VC redist package:
2. Download and install Unreal’s 4.24 prerequisites package:
3. Manually download vcruntime140_1.dll from:
And then place it in the game’s root folder (Steam\steamapps\common\Panzer Corps 2)
2. How to Fix Resolution, Full Screen and Window Mode
This crash is caused from controls resolution settings.
Delete that and launch the game, it should revert to default and fix your problem.
- Find where the game is installed, should be a Steam folder.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Panzer Corps 2\PanzerCorps2\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
- You need to delete “GameUserSettings”
If it still doesn’t work, delete the ‘WindowsNoEditor’ folder and use Steam to sync your game files. That should absolutely restore all settings to default.
This is the ending of Panzer Corps 2 How to Fix Crashes Launching Resolution Full Screen guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.