Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to explain How to Start a New Character in the Outlaws of the Old West game. So we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you. In this guide we just explain how to start a new character in Single Player, please don’t forget this.
For Windows users, just watch these single steps.
How to Start a New Character
– C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Local\Outlaws – Delete the Saved folder
– C:\Steam Library\steamapps\common\Outlaws of the Old West – Delete the Windows Server folder
– Disable Steam Cloud for Outlaws
– Verify Game Files – It will download the WindowsServer folder.
– Play the game then re-enable Steam Cloud if you want.
This is for Single Player only. This will wipe your game settings, world and character just as if you started a brand new game.
This is the ending of How to Start a New Character guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.