Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to explain Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on How to Become Admin in the Outlaws of the Old West game. So we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
1. Make Yourself an Admin:
Ask yourself this.. are you an admin of the server? If you’re not, you must rent a server from a provider and make yourself an admin. Just follow the steps in this video on Youtube.
2. Where Is the Command Prompt?:
That’s simple. All you have to do is hold the shift and ~ key. After doing that, a grey box will appear underneath your toolbar in the game. Type the command in the grey box.
3. Commands Aren’t Working For Me:
* Make sure that you’re an admin. If not, go back and follow the video in step one.
* Be sure that you’re following step 2 in getting the prompt to appear.
* Make sure are typing the commands in the box. Don’t copy and paste it into the box. That will not work. You have to type the whole thing out.
4. Do You Have Full List of Commands?:
No. I do not. I will release and add them to the list as they’re being put out.
5. Game Bugs Or Issues:
I can’t help you there. You will have to contact Steam or the game creator for help.
This is the ending of the guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.