Ori and the Will of the Wisps game guide focuses on Into the Burrows Side Quest Walkthrough. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other useful guides for the game:
Other side quests walkthrough:
- Into the Burrows Side Quest Walkthrough
- Into The Darkness Side Quest Walkthrough
- Hand to Hand Side Quest Walkthrough
- A Diamond In The Rough Side Quest Walkthrough
- The Lost Compass Side Quest Walkthrough
- The Tree Keeper Quest Walkthrough
- Regrowing the Glade Quest Walkthrough
A Little Braver
- A moki wants to show his friends how brave he is. Find a Howl fang for him
- Find a Howl fang near where you fought Howl.
Into the Burrows Side Quest Walkthrough
You can find the side quest is found in Inkwater Marsh. Here is the A Little Braver Side Quest location on the map below.
This side quest appears only spawns after you have defeated the Howler. Speak with Moki who will task you with finding a Howl Fang dropped by the Howler during the battle. After accepting the side quest, continue to the right in the same area and you will come to a secluded area with some platforms you can jump to. Keep heading right using the platforms and you will find the Howl Fang. Return back to Moki to complete the side quest and earn your reward.
This is the ending of Ori and the Will of the Wisps – A Little Braver Side Quest Walkthrough guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.