Omensight game guide focuses on all achievements guide. The guide will give achievements for story, missable, unmissable, combat in Omensight game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
All Achievements Guide
Omensights (Story, Unmissable)
- A Murder Mystery
Witness Voden’s appearance for the first time.
Unlock your first Omensight
- Making a murderer
Unlock your second Omensight
- The plot thickens
Unlock the last Omensight
You will unlock these achievements as you progress through the story. At key points, “visions” of the past called “Omensights” will be revealed to you. You may use these to show the truth to others.
– You get “A Murder Mystery” at the end of the first day
Seals (Story, Unmissable)
- Pygarian Seal
Unlock the Pygarian Seal
- Rodentian Seal
Unlock the Rodentian Seal
- Vera’s Seal
Unlock the Vera’s Seal
- Kladen Seal
Unlock the Kladen Seal
You will unlock these achievements as you progress through the story. These achievements are basically for the “keys” to unlock the seals, you get them as you experience different paths. The order here is the order you get them throughout the story.
– Pygarian Seal: Unlocked when Draga unlocks Fury, the war machine.
– Rodentian Seal: Unlocked when Ratika unlocks the secret escape passage.
– Vera’s Seal: Unlocked when you visit Vera’s grave along Ludomir.
– Kladen Seal: Unlocked when Indrik reveals it in Tomb of Emperors.
Bosses (Story, Unmissable)
- Yield, Draga
Defeat Draga in battle
- Farewell Ratika
Defeat Ratika in battle
- You’re going down, Ludomir
Defeat Ludomir in battle
- Die, Indrik, die
Defeat Indrik in battle
- Voden Slayer
You will unlock these achievements as you progress through the story. Basically, encounter each one of our lovely (not-so-lovely Voden too) characters in battle at least once and defeat them.
Enemy Headcount (Combat, Unmissable)
- Pygarian Slayer
Kill 100 Pygarian soldiers
- Rodentian Slayer
Kill 100 Rodentian fighters
- Void Slayer
Kill 100 Ciphers
You unlock these three in combat, you can’t miss it because you eventually kill way more than 100 of each enemy type at some point.
Skill Use Count (Combat, Missable)
- Tag team
Use Companion ability 50 times
- Master of Fate
Use Delay of Fate 20 times
- Grab and Throw
Use Phantom Grasp 50 times
- Mobile fighter
Use Phantom Dash 30 times
- Who needs swords
Use Lethal Flurry 20 times
- Flurry Master
Use Lethal Flurry 20 times
As long as you have enough variety in your combos, you will unlock these over time, when fighting. Just don’t mash the buttons and instead, perform some sick combos!
- True Aegis
Unlock all Harbinger’s Aegis upgrades
- Sword master
Unlock all Harbinger’s Blade upgrades
You get extra Amber for performing combos or hitting enemies with certain skills. You can also get some Amber by breaking barrels/pottery or opening chests. You eventually upgrade all your arsenal close to the end except a few ones and those are also done by the time you play through the second major part of the game.
Challenges (Combat, Missable)
Throw a bomb towards a column while inside Delay of Fate’s sphere
Kill 2 enemies with the same column
- Phantom Combo
Launch a Phantom Blast on an enemy thrown with Phantom Grasp, while inside Delay of Fates’ sphere
- Barrage of Blasts
Launch 4 Phantom Blasts while inside Delay of Fate’s sphere
- Masterful denial
Break a barrel thrown by a Shark while it’s in the air, by throwing a barrel at it
- Flurry of Death
Execute two Lethal Flurries in a row
- Most Valuable Player
Unlock all bonuses at the end of a day
All of these achievements explains themselves in their text. Here are some tips for the ones that are more complicated and require some extra levels and/or information beforehand.
– Opportunist: Check the areas for pillars and try luring 2 enemies to where the pillar falls (you’ll learn how and where they fall, you need explosions or impacts to knock them).
– Barrage of Blasts: Requires at least 4 energy cells. Just spam-hold X (or whatever the key is on KB, I used a controller myself) 4 times in a row after casting Fate’s Sphere.
– Masterful Denial: You need to encounter a Shark Cipher in a room that has barrels. Simply kill the small fry and wait for the big boy to grab a barrel. (Optional) Cast Fate’s Sphere and throw a barrel to the incoming barrel.
– Flurry of Death: Requires at least 6 energy cells when unupgraded (3 per cast). If you are struggling with this one in normal combat, try doing it when you are using the Kladen. It regenerates energy over time so all you need is to wait before combat and spam-hold Y when you are in combat, two times in a row.
– Most Valuable Player: Tough one. You need to get all bonuses at the end of the day EXCEPT Omensight one. Use bombs and your companion skill as often as possible, possibly in combat. Getting hit doesn’t matter as long as you survive.
You can pull this off in the very first day. Pick Draga as the first choice. To note:
- Mario wannabe
Jump on the head of all your companions
Kill a surrendering enemy
Unlock all other trophies
These are the achievements that don’t fit the rest of the categories.
– Mario Wannabe: Jump on all of your companions until they give a reaction
– Ruthless: When you kill enemies very quickly, the last survivor will sometimes surrender. You know what to do.
This is the ending of Omensight Achievements Guideguide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.