Null & Peta -Invasion of the Queen Bug- game guide focuses on How to Fix Text Scaling Crash. The guide will give a solution about how to fix the text scaling issues on Windows 10 for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
- Install MS Gothic (MS ゴシック) font: https://jp.ffonts.net/MS-Gothic.font.download
- Open Null Peta (make sure you don’t close it) and then click on the Start button and go to Settings.
- Click on System and then choose Display.
- Under the “Scale and layout” section, click the Advanced scaling settings option.
- Go to the Custom Scaling option, set custom scaling size to 150%.
Check out the game, if text scaling working properly, click turn off custom scaling and sign out.
Sign in to Windows 10, open the game again and now everything’s displaying correctly.
This is the ending of Null & Peta -Invasion of the Queen Bug- How to Fix Text Scaling Crash guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found