Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. Nowhere Prophet game guide focuses on tips and tricks for beginners. The guide will give you basic tips and tricks. You can also read tips and tricks for combat in the guide. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Tips and Tricks for Gameplay and Combat
These are general notes for new players trying to find success.
- You definitely want to try to explore as many nodes as possible in order to get stronger, at least in the first few maps.
- There are actually more nodes than you can see. Moving around the edges of the map will open more nodes.
- When trading, goods in ‘blue’ are discounted.
- Don’t share more than one Luxury item at a time because you will be wasting buffs. The buffs gained do not stack.
- Make mental or physical notes of the random events and the outcomes you find. They repeat frequently and can easily help you succeed.
- Always take more followers when you can.
- Never sell followers into slavery.
- Now there are different thoughts on this, but I’ve found all of my success with a fully-filled deck of 30 units.
- The most important tip is to play slowly and methodically. More often than not, there are clever plans that can be missed if you go too fast. Happens all the time to me.
- Board control is probably the most straight-forward strategy. This simply refers to outnumbering/outgunning the enemy Convoy units. You can generally achieve this by focusing less on damaging the enemy Prophet, and more on playing your units and killing things the enemy plays.
- Before combat starts, you can discard cards from your initial hand. This is critically important.You just need to have a plan. My plan is to have at least one 2-value and one 1-value Convoy card, and some useful Prophet cards. What doesn’t make sense is to, say, have cards you cannot afford or have no need for in round one particularly if you are going first.
- Don’t put all your units in the same column, if possible. Too many times I’ve done this and then lost them all to a column killing enemy move.
- Do not forget that you can always wait the enemy out. You don’t have to actually use your units to kill the enemy Prophet. If you wait him out and they draw their deck empty – they will lose 2 damage per round until they lose.
This is the ending of Nowhere Prophet Tips and Tricks for Gameplay and Combat guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found