Nioh 2 game guide focuses on Mezuki Boss Fight Guide. A Mezuki is a demon with the head of a horse. It can be seen in various picture scrolls depicting images of hell, torturing the wicked alongside the bull-headed demon Gozuki. However, its appearances in legend have also placed it outside of its underworld domain. Most notably, it is one of the demons on parade in the famous Hyakki Yagyo (“Night Parade of a Hundred Demons”) that is written about in the Uji Shui Monogatari of the early 13th century.
This guide will give you tips and tricks on how to beat Mezuki Boss. This Mezuki Boss can be found in The Village of Cursed Bloss main mission. You can find walkthrough for The Village of Cursed Bloss mission.
Mezuki Boss Fight
- Mezuki Boss can be found in:
The Village of Cursed Blossoms Main Mission
- What Drops
Mezuki Soul Core
His attacks are very predictable but they deal a lot of damage, so try to time your dodges and you’ll have no problem beating him. You can burst counter his main attacks dealing high ki Damage. If you are having trouble with his horizontal swipes, you can back two times and wait for him to finish his combo.
If you want to play it really safe, you can stay at a distance and just wait for his charge attack. When he is charging at you, perform a burst counter, deal some damage and retreat. Repeat until you defeat him.
When in the Dark Realm he will be faster and summon more ghosts. He will also obtain a new attack where he slices the ground sending two powerful ranged attacks.
|Charge Attack: He will charge forward dealing high damage||Use the burst counter to stop him and deal high Ki Damage. Use to opportunity to strike him back.|
|Horizontal Swipes: He will perform three strikes with his weapon||You can either run back and wait for the combo to finish or try to dodge each strike. If you manage to dodge the strikes you will have an opportunity to deal some damage|
|Summon Ghosts: He will spawn 3 ghosts from his mouth that slowly move towards the palyer and explode on contact||You Can quickly run behind him and use the opportunity to attack. If you are not close, you can run behind him or block the ghosts using your guard|
|Weapon Slam: He will raise his weapon and slam the floor in front of him dealing massive damage.||You can burst counter this attack but you have to perfectly time the counter. The other option is to run behind him and attack.|
|Ranged Attack (Dark Realm): While in the dark realm he can use his weapon to send two consecutive ranged attacks.||Dodge to either side to avoid the attack|
The Village of Cursed Blossoms Walkthrough
The Village of Cursed Blossoms is a Main Mission in Nioh 2. This mission is recommended for level 1, has a level 2 difficulty, and features both human and yokai enemies. The Village of Cursed Blossoms tasks players with finding the cherry tree where the sender of the letter waits.
- The first Kodama will be at the first shrine you’ll find at the starting point.
- Near the patrolling Gozuki, go around it, you’ll pass by a cherry blossom tree, then continue going up to the right side where you’ll find another dead body that’s next to a tree and a Kodama.
- After facing your first Enki Yokai, from where the mist was, go left at the corner of the house where you’ll encounter another Gaki blocking the path, kill it, then you’ll find another Gaki feeding on a dead body. Loot the body after killing the enemy to obtain a random item, then look to your left and you’ll find another lost Kodama.
- When you reach the area with lots of houses and human enemies, just by the wooden bridge, you’ll see some stacked up wooden boxes to your left, break the boxes then go around the back of the houses until you reach the very end corner of one of the houses, you’ll find another lost Kodama that you can guide back to the shrine.
- The open empty house near the small tombstone where the 2nd dark realm mist is, you’ll find another Kodama hiding behind a string of baskets just by the entrance, destroy the objects and you’ll find the Kodama behind it.
- After Killing the Yoki which was the 2nd mist, just at left side corner of the house, there’s a large wooden box. Destroy it and you’ll find another Kodama ahead.
- Last, you’ll find another Kodama that’s at the right side corner of the small red torii gate right where you’ll encounter three human enemies, an archer, an axe-wielding guy and a samurai.
- The Scampuss can be found where you find the last Kodama before heading inside the shrine that has a dark realm. It’s resting by the bushes on high-ground where the enemy human archer was.
This is the ending of Nioh 2 Mezuki Boss Fight Guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.