Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord game guide focuses on how to enable cheats guide and Cheats list . While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Other useful guides for the game:
- Best Faction & Culture Guide
- How to Boost FPS, Fix Lag & Stutter and FPS Drop
- How to Rebind PC Keyboard Controls
- How to Fix Crash on Start (Launching & Won’t Open)
How to Enable Cheats
- Go to Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs
- Open “engine_config.txt”
- Look for “cheat_mode = 0” and change the value to “1”
Cheat Code List
You can use only the following 4 commands after starting a new campaign.
Active Cheat Codes:
- Ctrl + F4: In combat, knocks out an enemy.
- Ctrl + Alt + F4: Knocks out entire enemy army.
- Ctrl + H: Heals you to full health.
- Ctrl + Shift + H: Heals your horse to full health.
- Ctrl + F2: Knocks out one of your own soldiers.
- Ctrl + F3: Knocks out the player.
- Ctrl + Shift + F3: Knocks out your horse (if you’re sitting on it).
- Ctrl + left click: Holding Ctrl while you left click teleports you anywhere on the map you wish to go.
- CTRL+Left Click – On the World Map, teleports your party to where you click
- CTRL+ F5: AI takes over your character in battles
- Ctrl + Space: Fast Forward waiting at a map
A Video Guide
You can also check the video guide how to enable cheats and use in the game
Older Cheat Codes:
CTRL+F5 – AI takes over you character in battles
CTRL+F3 – Damage yourself
Ctrl + space – Fast Forward waiting at map
CTRL+X – Gives experience to the selected party member
CTRL+X – Gives you 1000 XP in the character screen
CTRL+W – Greatly increases all of your weapon proficiencies
CTRL+X – In the inventory it gives you 1000 Gold
Ctrl+Shift+F4 – Knocks out all enemies zoomed into. (Holding shift and looking at)
Ctrl+Shift+F6 – Knocks out all of your troops
Ctrl+F6 – Knocks out one of your troops
CTRL+T – Let’s you see everything except hideouts on the World Map
Ctrl + L – Level Up
CTRL + F9 – Slow Motion (Press again to turn on or off)
Ctrl + F11 – Stop the time at battle
This is the ending of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Cheats Console Commands guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun