Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord game guide focuses on where to find Config file and engine_config.txt location. The guide will give you basic tips on how to find Config file location for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.
Other useful guides for the game:
- Best Faction & Culture Guide
- How to Boost FPS, Fix Lag & Stutter and FPS Drop
- How to Enable Cheats
- How to Rebind PC Keyboard Controls
- How to Fix Crash on Start (Launching & Won’t Open)
This guide helps locate Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Config files and directories. We hope that this guide will help you.
Config File Location
Here is the answer to where to find Config file.
Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Config filecan be found here:
- ~/.steam/steam/steamapps/compatdata/261550/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/My Documents/Mount and Blade II Bannerlord/Configs/engine_config.txt
- C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs
You have to replace username with your PC User.
Win+R (Shortcut for Windows Run)
Copy and Paste in the text box :
%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs
Note: Sometimes you need to show hidden folders in Windows. It is important to enable Show hidden files, folders. To do that;
- Open File Explorer from the taskbar.
- Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.
- Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drives and OK.
This is the ending of Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Save Game File location guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.