Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. In this guide, We try to focus on MORDHAU How to Vote Kick player or trolls. MORDHAU game guide focuses on How to Votekick trolls, a player, people in an easy way. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
While writing this guide, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
- MORDHAU How to HOST Online Multiplayer SERVER
- MORDHAU How to FARM GOLD/XP Fast
- MORDHAU How to Play Lute
- MORDHAU Horde Mode: Where to Find Loot?
- MORDHAU Keybinds, Controls & Graphics Guide
- MORDHAU How to Survive Group Fight
Some people can be to have High ping or some of them can accidentally hurt someone so it’s really best to Vote Kick Someone. Here is the guide
How to Vote Kick Someone?
There is a vote kick but it’s a bit obscure, you have to set a keybind for your console, under Steam\steamapps\common\Mordhau\Mordhau\Config and in defaultinput.ini you can bind the console key to whatever suits you. Then in game:
- ` or ~ to enter console: votekick *playername*
Then Page UP / Page Down to vote.
- Also if you type playerlist in console it will show a little number next to their name
43 – Jax – 76563247324876324
You could do ~votekick 43 and it would start a vote on the person
Step 1: Open your console. (You will actually need to press the console key twice to see the full console).
Step 2: Type and enter playerlist (this will show you an entire list of the players on your team. Don’t forget to be in the full console to see the list).
Step 3: Find the player you wish to kick, and find the number that they are associated with. (For example – 6 Bob – Obviously his number is 6).
Step 4: Type in your console votekick number (In the previous example, it would be votekick 6).
There is a way to start a votekick from the user interface, without typing anything, they just made it really hard to find.
- Hit the key you use to start typing something in the chat window (I forget what the default is, but I use the ‘enter’ key).
- Once you’re in chat mode, you’ll be able to move the mouse cursor around the screen
- Click on the offending player in chat window
- Select votekick. (this is also where you find the mute option)
This is the ending of MORDHAU How to Vote Kick Someone guide. I hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.