Welcome, guideoui.com visitors. Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom game guide focuses on Full Map the game. While writing this instruction, we pick up many pieces of information from several sites for you. We hope that this guide will help you.
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom borrows the best from the classic series to deliver a fresh, modern adventure with fun gameplay, memorable music and gorgeous hand drawn animations.
- Six awesome forms with unique combat and platforming abilities to make your adventure exciting from start to finish.
- Unlock new paths and secrets with special equipment: look for magic weapons and items that gradually open up the world.
- Over 15 hours of epic adventure: explore the new Monster World in a vast interconnected environment.
- Hand Drawn animations: characters and enemies come to life with detailed animations and fun facial expressions.
- Soundtrack from iconic Japanese composers: Yuzo Koshiro, Motoi Sakuraba, Michiru Yamane, Keiki Kobayashi and Takeshi Yanagawa.
- Full HD graphics at 60 fps: the game supports 1080p/60fps in TV mode and 720p/60fps in Nintendo Switch™ handheld mode.
- HD rumble support: feel the action with high performance HD rumble support.
Full Map of World
click to enlarge
This is the ending of Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom Full Map of World guide. Hope it will help you. If there is wrong or you have suggestions, please let’s know and comment us. Have fun.
- None Found